Who did Wednesday play on the day you were born

Born Wednesday 28th of December 1960. No match that day but we'd drawn 1-1 away at Arsenal on Monday the 26th (boxing day) then beat Birmingham 2-0 at Hillsborough the following Saturday 31st Dec (new years eve). We finished second in Div 1 that season behind Spurs.

I was born on the 19 September, a Tuesday, so no game, but on the 16 we lost 1 - 0 at home to Middlesbrough, and on the 23 we won 4 - 3 at Huddersfield. Pretty sure us and Everton were relegated to the second division at the end of the season.

Guest Big Guns

I was born on the 19 September, a Tuesday, so no game, but on the 16 we lost 1 - 0 at home to Middlesbrough, and on the 23 we won 4 - 3 at Huddersfield. Pretty sure us and Everton were relegated to the second division at the end of the season.

flip me I thought you were born before we were founded....

flip me I thought you were born before we were founded....

Ho ho, always there with the wit and repartee. If we need a smile, Pop Gun is always there to brighten the forum up. It was weeing down with rain here, then I read your comment, and a little ray of sunshine came through the window, and fill the room with light. Thanks for that Pop Gun.

Ho ho, always there with the wit and repartee. If we need a smile, Pop Gun is always there to brighten the forum up. It was weeing down with rain here, then I read your comment, and a little ray of sunshine came through the window, and fill the room with light. Thanks for that Pop Gun.

I sense sarcasm..

Guest Big Guns

I sense sarcasm..

Me too but tbh I bet the wolfmans never laughed in his life he's nearly as grumpy as reading

Drew 2-2 with swindon Jan 30th 3 days after my bday....

There are some old codgers on here!

There are indeed, and the old codgers have the advantage over the young 'uns. We've seen the likes of Peter Swan, Don Megson, Ron Springett, Redfern Froggat, Albert Quixall.Tony Kaye, Wee Willie Henderson, Tommy Craig and the Macanearny brothers play. We've seen Pele, the greatest player who ever drew breath play at Hillsborough twice. Age has its advantages sometimes.

For you Pop Gun, I have been known to smile, but my mum said I was suffering from wind, so burped me, and there I was frowning again. That was in early 1951 by the way.