Who did Wednesday play on the day you were born

Cheeky [email=tw@...lol]tw@...lol[/email]

You missed the thread the other day about Famous Wednesday Fans.

It devolved into a discussion about Hindehouse school.

Quite a few on here went to Hindhouse - didn't you go there? I thought you did?

Anyway, the Chief Commissioner of the Metroplitan Police - Bernard Hogan Howe, is a Wednesday fan - he went Hindehouse School 11 - 18. He was called Bernard Hogan, then.

Nobody remembers him?

He was born in 1957 -I said that you were a bit older?

lol

June 91, not playing but just gone back up to division 1 with the league cup in tow.

I'd like to think the players were on a beach somewhere spitting their Pinacalada's out in shock when they saw back dated English papers and learnt Big Ron had left.

You missed the thread the other day about Famous Wednesday Fans.

It devolved into a discussion about Hindehouse school.

Quite a few on here went to Hindhouse - didn't you go there? I thought you did?

Anyway, the Chief Commissioner of the Metroplitan Police - Bernard Hogan Howe, is a Wednesday fan - he went Hindehouse School 11 - 18. He was called Bernard Hogan, then.

Nobody remembers him?

He was born in 1957 -I said that you were a bit older?

lol

He must have been in the same year as my brother Mark. The name doesn't ring any bells though

Guest Wakeyowl1987

Sat 21st Feb 1987 we drew 1-1 with West Ham in the FA cup 5th round, I was born on the 18th but was a full blown Sheffield Wednesday fan at this point.

He must have been in the same year as my brother Mark. The name doesn't ring any bells though

Darra went too - bit older (cant remember, have to check the thread out, only a couple of days ago).

My wife went to Hindehouse - born in 1957 but she can't remember him.

Darra thinks the Hindehouse bit was made up as nobody can remember him on the Sheffield Forum, either.

And, no, I didn't tell him the wife's name either.

lol

Guest S7Owl

Tuesday 4th October 1977, we lost 2-1 away at Preston, and were at the bottom of the old 3rd division after ten games with 0 wins, 5 draws and 5 loses, the first match after I was born on saturday 8th October we won our first match of that season 1-0 at home to Chesterfield, fun to look up