Who did Wednesday play on the day you were born

My birthday is always the week of the FA cup so the nearest game would be the last game of the season on 29th Aug 1972

a 1-2 loss to Birmingham at home in Division 2 in front of 28,000 the result didn't matter much as we ended up mid table,

My birthday is always the week of the FA cup so the nearest game would be the last game of the season on 29th Aug 1972

a 1-2 loss to Birmingham at home in Division 2 in front of 28,000 the result didn't matter much as we ended up mid table,

it mattered to birmingham they won promotion that day more than half the crowd was brummies .....

They played the day before I was born.

Date.............................Opponent..................Score......Attendance..........Scorer

Wed 23 Nov 1988....Manchester United.............1-1.............30,867.............Colin West

Edited by Dore Owl

Guest stan91

League cup final

April 21st 1991

Manchester Utd 0 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Wembley Stadium

* Family outcries to name me Sheridan

Or the closest to when you was born.

28th October 1986

Everton 4-0 Wednesday.

By pure coincidence I was born on 28th October, and it was a Saturday, but Wednesday were'nt playing that day because there was an international match on.

It was 28th October 1939, and we were playing Germany in the World Cup for the second time, and we beat them for the second time, but only after playing extra time - about six years.

We played them again in 1966 and made it three out of three.

Guest 365swfc

I was born 20th Sept 1969.

West Ham away lost 3v0

Relegation year.

My 1st Child was born in 1999/2000, Relegation year. Unlucky or what!

Guest Big Guns

Born 27th January '92.....Closest game was 1st Feburary vs Luton, won 3-2, Harks Hirst and Williams scored apparently lol

Same birthday as the mighty big guns although I seem to be quite a bit older than you....