Mehhhh

Disappointing result obviously, a game we should have won quite comfortably

But as we all know nobody was going to get promoted today, many of the teams around us have dropped home points recently and with DJ's great start we were bound to slip up sooner rather than later. We never know that point could become valuable come may.

Hopefully a new addition or two will kick us on again and now we focus on Orient

PS

we never do night games anyway lol

Guest Big Guns

Deffo two vital points thrown away

Desperate need of a striker were creating loads

Need a new partner for madine..

"New addition or two" and "hopefully".

There should be no "hopefully" about it. We should be looking to do whatever we can to gain the extra push we need to get us over the line. Been saying it since January. Plus I'd like to think PA was earning his money.

Guest essexboyowl

what more does ryan lowe have to do . madine doesnt need another partner . 2nite we were unlucky . We created chances which in another game we would have taken . were still not out of te race for 2nd spot .. Its still all to play for ...

There should be no "hopefully" about it. We should be looking to do whatever we can to gain the extra push we need to get us over the line. Been saying it since January. Plus I'd like to think PA was earning his money.

Well I'm not PA am I lol

We were unlucky.

Hit the bar twice in the first half, then their keeper suddenly decides to start having a blinder and makes 5 or 6 great saves towards the end.

But we kept going until the final whistle and got what was (considering we has to come from behind twice) a good point.

Teams around us have already stengthened this week. So far we haven't (much like January)