Mehhhh

It's tough to bring real quality players in at this time of the season. If they are any good they'll already be involved for their respective clubs.

Scannell being a prime example.

If DJ can bring real quality in great. If not he has to go with what he's got.

If it'll be enough is anyones guess...

Edited by DesWalker

We really should be level on points with United tonight, everyone else winning so resoundingly made tonights game a must win at home. Strange game, nothing suprises me.

With some really tough away games coming up we cant be weeing points against the wall at home.

It's tough to bring real quality players in at this time of the season. If they are any good they'll already be involved for their respective clubs.

Scannell being a prime example.

If DJ can bring real quality in great. If not he has to go with what he's got.

If it'll be enough is anyones guess...

i agree with getting quality in now is a problem but quality has been needed in certain positions all season , tbh

This is what I don't understand, do we just not put the effort in to get players or do they just not want to come to us?

seems a bit odd.

Players didn't want to play for Megson was the last pile of poo to be issued as to why players weren't being signed. He's gone now though to be replaced with a manager who is supposed to be popular, so that excuse for not getting the pennies out has gone.

We really should be level on points with United tonight, everyone else winning so resoundingly made tonights game a must win at home. Strange game, nothing suprises me.

With some really tough away games coming up we cant be weeing points against the wall at home.

agreed, walsall are dire and are probably going to get relegated, yet we needed injury time to score an equaliser - unacceptable result for me

we've gift-wraped points to shocking teams all season, we're wednesday, thats what we're good at! :dry:

Edited by ak15