vs Walsall

Guest MattyTheOwl

Guest MattyTheOwl

Tuesday's game is a good game to show our class at home against a struggling Walsall side at the foot of the table and to put some more pressure on United for Second place UTO :)

Guest MattyTheOwl

Goal difference only 8 behind United now,lookin more promising to look at the league table with the goal difference

Guest MattyTheOwl

Certainly won't but if we play the football that we played against Bury and Bournemouth at home then we should beat them and beat them comfortable hopefully

Guest wilyfox

we're on the crest of a wave right now; good opportunity to avenge our Boxing-day defeat to Walsall, just as we did against Bury & Bournemouth.

Guest on the band wagon

need to go for it, 3 points a must but if we could slot a few home all the better I will be really close and so lets not only get points in front but also close the goal difference

Tuesday's game is a good game to show our class at home against a struggling Walsall side at the foot of the table and to put some more pressure on United for Second place UTO :)

not too bothered about the performance, we outplayed walsall earlier this season except for the last 5 mins and it cost us 3 valuable points.

a crap performance with the winner going in off clintons arse will suffice for me.

6 points from next 2 games are vital.

Fancy united to drop points at Notts County and then thye don't play next weekend so when they play Chesterfield we could be 5 or 6 points ahead if we can win both, pressure will then be on united!

Guest Sniper1

I think Walsall and Leyton Orient will be as tough a game as any at this stage in he season for sure.

This is true.

But

With the way we have been playing under Dave Jones i only see one outcome, 3 pts.

Id rather play these teams than the better teams in the division.

We will only lose these types of games if we are mentally not right, i don't think Mr Jones will let that happen.

We do have too much quality for them so if we turn up with the right attitude, we win the game.

Guest one gary shelton

Evening folks. Saddlers fan here. I guessed that revenge would be in the wind following Saddlers 2-1 win over Owls on Boxing Day! It was certainly not a result we expected, especially as 0-1 down with just a few minutes left. That result changed our season somewhat in that it gave us a bit of hope and belief. Despite some setbacks until today we had gone six games unbeaten and we are generally a hard side to beat. I shall be at the game on Tuesday and it will be interesting to see how we perform this time around.