vs Walsall

Guest MattyTheOwl

1-0 would be just fine. Points on the table please.

Agreed.

They'll be tough to break down.

Tuesday nights always seem tougher usually, so hopefully it'll be more like our last tuesday night home game

Hoping for an early goal for us to get us on our way............

Couldn't get to the game on Boxing Day but had all the family round for tea in buoyant mood as we approached the win at 1-0. Equalizer was hard to stomach then 2-1 came up and I literally felt sick and lost my appetite as we all sat down. My wife was not impressed having prepared all afternoon and it was a good half hour before I could force anything down.

Revenge please.

Hopefully DJ will have a better record against the lower teams than GM had.

It'll be tough but 3 points are a must, Orient away will not be easy either, we cannot afford to underestimate either team

We have the best record in the division against bottom half teams.

Guest one gary shelton

Thanks for that comment, Sheffield Wednesday Fan. I often view this fine board without logging on. This will be my 4th visit to Hillsbro and one I am looking forward to.Smashing stadium steeped in history. I believe we are taking TWO coaches to yours on Tuesday.. we usually only take the one! Travelling by coach there is not much scope for boozing and last season no alchol available at the away end. Never mind, it will be a pleasure to be there anyway. Hope we don't suffer a 0-3 defeat as we suffered last time but your home form is terrific and I fear you will win again.

Edited by one gary shelton

Agreed, but they ruined my boxing day, so although I'd be happy with 1-0, I WANT 10!!!!!

They ruined my feckin' holiday...listening to that just before leaving BUT last time we went to Florida for New Year we got promoted....BELIEVE :-)

Guest one gary shelton

It would be a first for Walsall to lose a league game by 4 goals this term, Horny Owl.

Despite our lowly position, we have not lost a game by more than two goals.

The only time we conceded four was v. Bury and we scored two ourselves.

This is the annoying thing with Walsall's season- not been slaughtered by anyone (yet), think its seven times now we have taken the lead and lost a game.

Let's just concentrate on getting 3 points to really pile the pressure on Huddersfield and the Pigs, anything else is a bonus.

We are better than Walsall, we have better players, a better manager and home advantage but a win on Tuesday will be anything but routine and without hard work, all of the above will count for nothing.