FABRICE MUAMBA (I know not Wednesday but very important)

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Ratty-owl

Confirmed heart attack and in intensive care.

Really hope he;s okay.

Deej he is in the Heart Attack Centre at London Chest Hospital mate no mention of a heart attack on BWFC O/S

Correct. A bit meaningless really.

But the good news is that the lad still has a chance.

Earlier in the evening it seemed like he didn't even have that.

The one positive is that critical doesn't always mean critical, if you get what I mean......e.g. I was in the critical care ward the night after my heart op.

Trying to be positive,,,,

Guest Ratty-owl

Ah, sorry, my mistake, must of misheard it.

Still sounds like he is in a bad way in intensive care good luck Fabrice hope you make a full recovery :sad:

The end of his career though.

Has to be.

The potential risk of letting him run out again on a football pitch would be far too great.

If he lives, but loses his career, then, in the grand scheme of things, it is a small price to pay.

Guest wimborneowl

I'm still a bit confused with it all... Can someone help me out, obviously critically I'll is not good but at least he has a chance right? Does anyone know if he's awake? Talking? On life support etc and what is % of him pulling through.

Wonder where Sky got their 'stable' status from? Quite poor that really.

It's sadly indicative of the modern world. Rumours, speculation and lies have never been able to proliferate like they do now and the media organisations are scared witless that they'll be behind their rivals.

Hearing news like this just makes you go cold. Good luck to the poor lad.

I'm still a bit confused with it all... Can someone help me out, obviously critically I'll is not good but at least he has a chance right? Does anyone know if he's awake? Talking? On life support etc and what is % of him pulling through.

Wouldn't want speculate.

I actually have a personal experience of this happening to a loved one (I was very young admittedly), so I have some inklings of how the lad may be, but would not want to put them down whilst he battles for his life.