FABRICE MUAMBA (I know not Wednesday but very important)

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest super mandaric

That was an interesting interview.

Still nothing from 5Live almost 30 minutes after SSN reported stabilty. Has twitter struck again :angry:

Doubt it. Not with something as serious as this. SSN is still reporting that muamba is in stable condition.

Doubt it. Not with something as serious as this. SSN is still reporting that muamba is in stable condition.

We all hope they're right but none of the newspaper reporters being interviewed by 5Live are giving this indication as an official statement

Still nothing from 5Live almost 30 minutes after SSN reported stabilty. Has twitter struck again :angry:

I was Watching Sky News and on the bottom on the screen it sed *breaking news Hospital spokesperson at London chest Hospital says Fabrice is STABLE!*

Edited by LJH1867OWLS

5 Live must know of the unofficial reports. They infer as such.

They have repeatedly said they won't report anything until it is official. Either via the Clubs or the hospital.

Guest DISCOLEGS

fantastic effort from all involved if true, but after (allegedly) being without oxygen for so long i really cannot see him making a 100% recoverey, but ive never wanted to be proved wrong so much

Guest CowshedLad

A true hero tonight is Steve Robinson, Spurs fan, Cardiologist. Ran on the pitch to help.

@robins4479

Very modest bloke. Asked everyone to stop tweeting him.

I am hoping and praying that Fabrice is ok, but I am skeptical about the reports that he is stable until Bolton Wanderers and Tottenham Hotspur officially confirm.............Like a few on here I am listening to 5 Live and wondering why they've not confirmed the news??? I really hope SSN are correct.