FABRICE MUAMBA (I know not Wednesday but very important)

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest CowshedLad

Medical services should be commended financially by the FA. Without them, a potenial tragic situation could have occured.

With all the pressures of football, surely this has potential to increases blood pressure? which may trigger these incidents. We must remember that 'stable' doesn't mean 'fine'. If the brain is deprived of oxygen for large periods of time, there is high risk of brain damage.

Long way to go yet, but very promising news. Everyone should have a glass of wine tonight and realise how precious life is.

5live still chatting away don't think they know :laugh:

Really feel for 'em because they're going through the mill at the minute.

They haven't got a clue.

I think they're sticking to the official line of Bolton by the sounds.

Chappers has just said they've heard nothing official aside from said statement.

Guest super mandaric

Best news of the day!!! So relieved right now :) MASSIVE well done to the fantastic medical staff out there.

Guest wimborneowl

I know he's not out of the woods but herd he was stable..... Crying with a smile... F***k**g fair play to the ambulance crew, Howard Webb, Bolton, tottnham fans.... Everyone who prayed for him. I'm not really religious but hopefully someone up there herd us. Life is taken for granted ... The football family has united just think how powerful and rare it is. Now let's pray for a full recovery

If the worse has happened, and let's hope it hasn't, There will be no news until his family are informed. I would keep away from unreliable sources. Just bloody foolish gossip of the worst kind. Andy Scott on Radio 5 now. Didn't realise the bloke had a history and was the head of a Charity.

That was an interesting interview.

Still nothing from 5Live almost 30 minutes after SSN reported stabilty. Has twitter struck again :angry: