explosion in sheffield

BREAKING NEWS:

TODAY THERE HAS BEEN A HUGE EXPLOSION AROUND THE BRAMALL LANE AREA. RESIDENTS WHO LIVE IN THE AREA THOUGHT IT WAS A GAS CYLINDER WHAT HAD EXPLODED.

ONE RESIDENT SAID " i was woken up by a huge explosion i thort it was a gas cylinder exploding but in fact it was sheffield united's bubble bursting"

HE ADDED " We have had to be evacuated from the area because of all the bitterness in the air, UP THE OWLS!!!

Guest Fizzypop Joker

No no no no....the explosion was an extreamly large ego filled bubble being poped over The Stain!!! lol hehe

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Has this been reported on the local news (like Radio Sheffield) because there's nothing on the internet!

Guest Manwithastick

The Press Association's standards have slipped recently. 'Thort'? Seriously? Hell in a handcart. :sad:

We haven't caught them yet! That statement needs to be saved until we have overtake them in my oppinion. Could come round to bite us on the arse.

I agree with this. Keep yer powder dry, and don't shoot until you can see the whites of their eyes..

Let them keep up the smarmy stuff on RS, remember two weeks ago, when they were going to stuff us, 4-0? Let 'em keep rattling on. Our lads don't need any team talks with that lot spouting their crap!