Owls Talk - Is this a forum for people who don't quite get it!

Guest Thorpe Blue

Guest Thorpe Blue

I was a bit amazed at the people that had a pop at Milan over Megson. If it wasn't for the derby victory everyone would have been calling for Megson's head. Milan has written off the clubs debt and saved it? I think wednesday are a little guilty like all football fans of having short meomorys and being a bit thickle. Despite beating the blades, would owls fans settle for third in the table and a struggle / lottery in the play-offs? I think not. Overall Wednesday have under performed in this league and no one can argue anything else. We should back the man who saved the club and hope Jones can work his magic in time for play off's, becaue on Megson form we would get beat by Huddersfield, Stevenege and maybe MK Dons! - in Milan we should trust!

I was a bit amazed at the people that had a pop at Milan over Megson. If it wasn't for the derby victory everyone would have been calling for Megson's head. Milan has written off the clubs debt and saved it? I think wednesday are a little guilty like all football fans of having short meomorys and being a bit thickle. Despite beating the blades, would owls fans settle for third in the table and a struggle / lottery in the play-offs? I think not. Overall Wednesday have under performed in this league and no one can argue anything else. We should back the man who saved the club and hope Jones can work his magic in time for play off's, becaue on Megson form we would get beat by Huddersfield, Stevenege and maybe MK Dons! - in Milan we should trust!

I don't quite get this :st2:

Paul?

gary megson

Guest Triplej2

Things get a bit magnified on here at times.

by the way it's Owlstalk, Owlstalk, not f*cking Owls talk you f*cking cun... errm I mean welcome to the forum lol

Edited by Triplej2

Under Megson we haven't got beat by Hudders yet, Not got beat by MK, Stevenage yes, but they have not lost to anyone in the top 6 at home.

But i get it.

Guest Thorpe Blue

It was just a thought.... when you look at Portsmouth, Rangers etc I think we could have been in a pretty crap position. As for Dave Jones my intial thoughts were "nearly man" in that he gets you up there challenging but never quite makes promotion. But we have been guilty of not being up htere in recent years so lets give hime a go like we have the last five managers!.