Owls Talk - Is this a forum for people who don't quite get it!

Guest Thorpe Blue

Guest Thorpe Blue

You've spelt the title wrong mate; it's 'Thorum', not 'Forum'.

Ficko

Ha.... Thats what red wine does to you! You are some sad git if all you can do is pick someone up on their spelling at this time at night. I bet you have never kissed a girl? Are you seeing palmella and her five sisters tonight you sad act?

Guest totemowl

Megson was the right man and has done wonders. However the fact he fell out with Milan meant he had to go.

I'd prefer a Wednesday man at the top to continue the rebuilding of the club but no one of the right calibre is available so I'm happy with Jones, esp when he keeps winning. (!)

Ha.... Thats what red wine does to you! You are some sad git if all you can do is pick someone up on their spelling at this time at night. I bet you have never kissed a girl? Are you seeing palmella and her five sisters tonight you sad act?

Is this a song?

Guest totemowl

Calm down dear. And if you can't take it, don't give it.