I'll be first to say .........

Guest wibbledonkey

I truly hope he does well here. But with MM as Chairman, he's up against it big time.

Patience and long term stability are words that Milan Mandaric fails to understand.

I actually think MM is a madman.

No actually MM is the man who stopped us going to the wall.

i just cant see anybody getting the morale of the fans and the players back on track to make a decent run at promotion now.

think his apointment has faliure writen all over it, like so many have in the past, good mangers before and after being here just cant make it work here.

as i said earlier it feels like we lost at the weekend, infact it feels like we got flippinghammerd by THEM.

I'm gutted that gary megson has gone,

Dave Jones is in to replace him,

now we have to support him and get Wednesday promoted.

David Jones is a very respected manager. He only needs the right club to be successful. We could well be the right club.

Give him chance !!!

I'm gutted that gary megson has gone,

Dave Jones is in to replace him,

now we have to support him and get Wednesday promoted.

I was just about to post this myself

Whoever's at the helm we need to show our FULL support or else we'll get nowhere this season, or next!

Guest Sniper1

I would also like to take this oppurtunity to welcome Mr Jones to our football club.

I think Mr Megson can walk away with his head held high and will go down as the manager who layed the foundations.

Now its over to you Mr Jones to add that bit of quality to take us to the next level.

Im excited actually to see how we set up and i anticipate a much less reserved SWFC from now on.

Dave Jones is a good manager lets not ignore that.

A little bit crazy Milan but i still love you.

I didn't want Megson to go.

I have reservations (to say the least) with all the names that we have been connected with recently

I am not a Megsonite or a Mandaricite; I am a Wednesdayite!

I will give the new manager the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck

UTO!

WAWAW

I first went to watch Sheffield Wednesday in 1967 and been hooked ever since. I've seen it all before. Number of times I've heard folk say 'that's it, I've had enough of this crap, never coming back'. You know what, they'll all be back next game. Good luck to Dave Jones (or whoever gets the job) MASSIVE CLUB.....MASSIVE SUPPORT!