I'll be first to say .........

Welcome to David Jones.

We will get behind you and you hopefully will deliver.

Anyone else getting behind him early.

Gonna look daft if skysports wong or if Jones doesn't take it.

Oh well. Come on let's make him feel welcome.

He was born to be Wednesday manager. (sure I've heard that before)

Guest mrbluesky

i will support megsons team yes

any one else nope

trev i bet this has been a tad sureal for you in that a MASSIVE high to a deflating low.

Guest SnookerOwl

I truly hope he does well here. But with MM as Chairman, he's up against it big time.

Patience and long term stability are words that Milan Mandaric fails to understand.

I actually think MM is a madman.

Don't get me wrong I backed megson but we moved on now he did turn around the club but let's see what happans with DJ welcome welcome

It has mate , ive been wedneday from 1957 and have never felt as low as this ,tbh it's as low as it gets ,

this sacking wasn't about football it was engineered for some other reason that we are not privy to , but my guess is GM kicked off about not getting quality in ,just conjecture though , and for that he paid the price ,

i will support megsons team yes

any one else nope

Get used to it Trev. It's our loss now if we are stubborn. I'm as gutted as most and I can drag my Megson born to be Wednesday manager thread back and show how many were totally against Megson coming in (which I won't)

however the reality is we have to give the new guy (jones) a chance to take this on.

Although I'm sure some will take great pleasure in seeing our favourite Serb suffer when it all goes wrong.

I urge all Wednesdayites to help ourselves. Once the new manager is in place he will need our backing.

Sorry. I would have loved to see Meggo take us up. But maybe with the football he was playing might have failed.

We will never know. So let's not cut off out nose to spite our face as they say.

Hopefully I'll drag this back in May and you'll not have egg on your face.

Maybe "The MADOWL" will be the yolk (joke) oh dear.