So who will be Dave Jone's first signing?

Right assuming Dave Jones will in fact be our new manager who will he bring in? Of course he's limited to loan signings but, if he's done his homework, he'll know that we're crying out for a midfield general. Someone to play alongside Semedo, who's good on the ball and can deliver from set plays.

My call would be his namesake David Jones the former Man Utd playmaker currently not getting games at Wigan Don't know whether he had him at Wolves but he would be perfect for us if we are now going to play a more passing game Getable as well I would imagine

Guest foreverSWFC

We don't have the players to play a passing game, don't people understand this? It's no good saying under Jones we are going to play football when the players are incapable of it.

Guest londonowl1

We don't have the players to play a passing game, don't people understand this? It's no good saying under Jones we are going to play football when the players are incapable of it.

exactly, i know we are stuck with these players this year, but i cant see the likes of O'Grady having a future under Jones

Guest Big Guns

Our players are more than capable of playing football and the odd time they do is when we look a threat.

Right assuming Dave Jones will in fact be our new manager who will he bring in? Of course he's limited to loan signings but, if he's done his homework, he'll know that we're crying out for a midfield general. Someone to play alongside Semedo, who's good on the ball and can deliver from set plays.

My call would be his namesake David Jones the former Man Utd playmaker currently not getting games at Wigan Don't know whether he had him at Wolves but he would be perfect for us if we are now going to play a more passing game Getable as well I would imagine

Not saying he's a general but maybe if played in midfield he might do something

John Joseph Bostock (born 15 January 1992 in Lambeth, London) is an English footballer who plays as anattacking midfielder

Sup with lines?