So who will be Dave Jone's first signing?

Guest swfcadz

whoever gets the job is going to have a big job to do now till end of season but the mananger cycle what we have had has ended all the same laws got sacked near the christmas we got relagated after irvine came in couldnt keep us up then started his own team didnt go down well then in came megson near enough end of season started a new team had turned it around alot but hes sacked so another guy has to come in its all going round in circles but hopefully this season we get promotion im just prayin it happens

Owen Morrison ?

Is he back ?!?!

YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME OWEN

I LOVE YOU

xxxx

Owen Morrison ?

Is he back ?!?!

YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME OWEN

I LOVE YOU

xxxx

hell be in the pub as usual..we can all buy him a drink

my thoughts ........ MM needs to get the fans back on his side/quell any possible unrest so the best possible way to do this is for a new manager to be accompanied by a couple of 'sweetners' in the form of a couple of 'big name' (loan) signings

Oof...it'd be salt in Megson's wounds if after getting diddly squat out of Mandaric in January the new gaffer gets 2 'marquee' loans straight after taking charge...

Guest Chrisswfc92

I was thinking well loans at the moment are on the high amount so why not look for free transfers and if people are saying we need someone up front that is good Pablo Couñago comes to mind currently not at any team and I would think he would do well at the club IMO.

Guest bbutterfield

It makes no difference, we'll get nowhere with Jones. If he coudn't do it with cash at Cardiff, he'll make no impact at Hillsborough.

Do you know anything at all?

Guest Sheffield_Wednesday

I hope he doesn't fiddle around with the team too much, he has a job to do. I think we're already set up for the play offs.

You never know, he could have a Martin O'Neil at Sunderland effect. How could a highly regarded manager like Bruce not buy a win then O'Neil come in and work wonders with the same squad. Be nice wouldn't it?

highly regarded by who? his mum?