So who will be Dave Jone's first signing?

Think they can all play decent football , Rob Jones the only who is questionable due to his style and Semedo has his own function in the team but is decent.Lines, Prutton and Antonio should come into their own playing a passing game.

Guest foreverSWFC

How do you know?

Do you think Megson told the centre backs when they get the ball hoof it upfield. No, the players make that decision because they haven't got the ability to be comfortable with the ball in possession. I know it is not all hoofball,, sometimes we can play good football but the technical ability of some of our players is not very good. Therefore Megson plays to our strengths, plays with what we have got, which is a physical, atheletic, determined side who are a handful to the opposition, under Megson we had the fittest team i've seen in a long time at Wednesday, i hope that fitness level doesn't drop under Jones.

Before you say 'mk dobns play passing football', yes they do and fair play they are good at it. But Charlton certainly do not they are an ugly side to watch, and i'm unconvinced that Sheffield United play this free flowing game, sure they have some real quality players.

We currentley have 3 players on loan, I think you can only name 5 loan players in your match day squad.

Spurs will need Bostock to get some game time or we could send back if not needed (not seen anything that Coke could not do for us)

so I can only see 2 players at most coming in, unless Bostock is sent back.

Compared to us they do Not sure whether or not our defenders were instructed to hit it long but do you think Megson looked at Rob Jones and thought he'd do anything other than that? I don't, this side has been moulded on Megsons idea of how the game should be played

Like all fans we want to win games, lets stop this myth about passing football....

you have to pass the ball if you want to achieve as a team,

Its winning games that is important most fans dont care how.....

winning is everything.

A new manager could start squad players who haven't featured much under Megson. Coke, Beevers, Bostock (in the centre), Mike Jones. Any of these could be like a new signing for us.