a MASSIVE thanks

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thanks to all wednesday fans i haven't had time to post since the game on sunday, i got back to Bexhill really late sunday night and have now been in london setting up my first sculpture exhibition at the mall so its been busy. If anyone wants to see some of my sculpture goto www.testimonysculptures.co.uk ( sorry for the sneaky plug!!!)

Sunday was flipping amazing i haven't seen hillsborough so buzzing for quite a while, i took a friend of mine who's a chelsea fan and he was honestly blown away by all you wednesdayites singinging non-stop we sat in the kop and it really was great. He joined in with every single song and got BOUNCING!!!

During the game and after the 5th rendition of this city is ours he said to me i wish it was like this at the bridge, i told him it would never be like this at the bridge coz we're MASSIVE lol

We went out on the lash on saturday night and had a great time every wednesday fan we met was awesome, friendly and up for a good laugh. My mate wants to come back to hillsborough he really loved it.The players really did themselves proud.

The best thing i saw was a dad and his two lads sat just infront of us they boys were singing along with this city is ours but stopped singing when the f*ck off united verse happened then after a short while the dad said to the boys go on then sing it all but dont tell ya mum!!!! lol anyway enough rambling from me. One things for sure i'm definitely going to move up to sheffield in the next few years. Oh yeah trevdi9 i'm over the moon the boys pulled it out of the hat for you mate. UTO FTB.

The best thing i saw was a dad and his two lads sat just infront of us they boys were singing along with this city is ours but stopped singing when the f*ck off united verse happened then after a short while the dad said to the boys go on then sing it all but dont tell ya mum .

Quality. lol

That will have made some memories.

It is what it's all about.

hmmm. would he have the same opinion if he comes again when the 20,000 "derby day" fans dont turn up?

Hopefully if we get up in autos or play off them part timers will get the faith back and come back to everygame.

He's been to a couple of away games with me in the past and was impressed with the away following he just never had the chance to come to hillsborough i think he will come again.

hmmm. would he have the same opinion if he comes again when the 20,000 "derby day" fans dont turn up?

Hopefully if we get up in autos or play off them part timers will get the faith back and come back to everygame.

Part timers, eh?

Who'd have em.

They were all crap on Sunday.

Get a grip. lol

Great topic. I can't remember the last time I saw Hillsborough have an atmosphere like that. It will stay with me for years :)

We we're bouncing in the car on the way home really buzzing then at 6:30 monday morning he rang my home phone waking up the wife and kids to sing this city is ours down the phone!!! this game had a MASSIVE impact on a fan from another club thats how big we are!!!! this game will also stay in my mind till i'm on my last legs lol

Thanks for the mention Bexhill owl ,it was awsome my friend , from the greet and meet at the niagara to the end of the day , all the guys i met

made me feel welcome ,all inall it was a magical day ,my friend ,never to be forgotten ,my Mrs keeps throwing things at me because i won't stop singing the city is ours and the bounce song , :biggrin:

I played the Kop bouncing Vid for about an hour last night...volume up full...sent the wife fvckin' mental...and she's an OWL!...What a song that is..,.bias apart i can't think of one that comes close and ive been at grounds all over the country since Noah said.. "i think its spittin'"..its how everyone joins in...(even the fookers takin' the vid)...even old lads an' lasses that can't really bounce and just simply somehow haul their heads an' necks up and down....you got Nuns shoutin' "fvckin@"..you got dads lettin' their 5 yr olds shout it...its bloody unstoppable...and it sounds phenomenal....i'm gonna watch the vid again....

back in an hour.........

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thanks to all wednesday fans i haven't had time to post since the game on sunday, i got back to Bexhill really late sunday night and have now been in london setting up my first sculpture exhibition at the mall so its been busy. If anyone wants to see some of my sculpture goto www.testimonysculptures.co.uk ( sorry for the sneaky plug!!!)

Sunday was flipping amazing i haven't seen hillsborough so buzzing for quite a while, i took a friend of mine who's a chelsea fan and he was honestly blown away by all you wednesdayites singinging non-stop we sat in the kop and it really was great. He joined in with every single song and got BOUNCING!!!

During the game and after the 5th rendition of this city is ours he said to me i wish it was like this at the bridge, i told him it would never be like this at the bridge coz we're MASSIVE lol

We went out on the lash on saturday night and had a great time every wednesday fan we met was awesome, friendly and up for a good laugh. My mate wants to come back to hillsborough he really loved it.The players really did themselves proud.

The best thing i saw was a dad and his two lads sat just infront of us they boys were singing along with this city is ours but stopped singing when the f*ck off united verse happened then after a short while the dad said to the boys go on then sing it all but dont tell ya mum!!!! lol anyway enough rambling from me. One things for sure i'm definitely going to move up to sheffield in the next few years. Oh yeah trevdi9 i'm over the moon the boys pulled it out of the hat for you mate. UTO FTB.

Dude - your sculptures are incredible

Love em

Owlstalk Shop

My daughters boyfriend is on the Kop video and he's a City fan.

He was right into the singing and thought the atmosphere was fantastic. He's yet to see us lose in around 10 visits to Hillsborough - he'll be cominmg to the play-offs if reqd.

lol

I've played the you tube video non-stop in the car this morning (wasn't watching it though). This feeling's incredible and it's showing no signs of wearing off.

UTO WTID

Edited by BIG D

There's nothing like a really good negative down beat reply to a really good positive up beat thread is there???

If you want to parade your superfan credentials, Get a fvckin tattoo on your forehead "i am not a part timer".

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TbAPAhp5ic?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TbAPAhp5ic?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TbAPAhp5ic?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

I love Prefab Sprout's Jordan (The Comeback) album, the song "One Of The Broken" is about King David.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.