a MASSIVE thanks

Guy's thank you so much for taking the time to look at the website and for the positive feedback some really great comments. I'm honestly really touched you like them.

Hopefully later on in the year i can find a gallery up in sheffield that will take some work i really want to spend more time up there lol

That was actually me about 12:55pm on Sunday! lol

I'll second that mate lol

Bexhill Owl, your sculptures are fantastic mate, I like them all but especially the Seventh Seal, David, and Mary. Excellent work.

cheers hootie, thats a cracking tune as well mate, some really great lyrics in that. If you get chance have a look on youtube for a song by lifehouse called everything someones done a brilliant video for that. I would do a link but i'm borderline computer messed up!!!! lol i still type with one finger!!

never mind Bexhill i'm sure someone will provide one for me mate ,oh by the way my friend you are not on your own with the one finger computer skills , :biggrin:

:biggrin::blush: wish i could do a link for a fellow artist!!! i really am useless on a computer!!!

On another subject when COG's header smashed into the pigs net i thought of you mate :rolleyes: really chuffed you got to the game trev you always come accross as a top bloke, i love your paintings and i wish you and your mrs all the best mate UTO

:biggrin::blush: wish i could do a link for a fellow artist!!! i really am useless on a computer!!!

On another subject when COG's header smashed into the pigs net i thought of you mate :rolleyes: really chuffed you got to the game trev you always come accross as a top bloke, i love your paintings and i wish you and your mrs all the best mate UTO

thank you for that message my friend,my art work is easy at the side of what you create my friend, that said my Mrs says thank you my friend ,

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thanks to all wednesday fans i haven't had time to post since the game on sunday, i got back to Bexhill really late sunday night and have now been in london setting up my first sculpture exhibition at the mall so its been busy. If anyone wants to see some of my sculpture goto www.testimonysculptures.co.uk ( sorry for the sneaky plug!!!)

Sunday was flipping amazing i haven't seen hillsborough so buzzing for quite a while, i took a friend of mine who's a chelsea fan and he was honestly blown away by all you wednesdayites singinging non-stop we sat in the kop and it really was great. He joined in with every single song and got BOUNCING!!!

During the game and after the 5th rendition of this city is ours he said to me i wish it was like this at the bridge, i told him it would never be like this at the bridge coz we're MASSIVE lol

We went out on the lash on saturday night and had a great time every wednesday fan we met was awesome, friendly and up for a good laugh. My mate wants to come back to hillsborough he really loved it.The players really did themselves proud.

The best thing i saw was a dad and his two lads sat just infront of us they boys were singing along with this city is ours but stopped singing when the f*ck off united verse happened then after a short while the dad said to the boys go on then sing it all but dont tell ya mum!!!! lol anyway enough rambling from me. One things for sure i'm definitely going to move up to sheffield in the next few years. Oh yeah trevdi9 i'm over the moon the boys pulled it out of the hat for you mate. UTO FTB.

Top post, made me smile. Loved that day and I will take it to the grave.

I played the Kop bouncing Vid for about an hour last night...volume up full...sent the wife fvckin' mental...and she's an OWL!...What a song that is..,.bias apart i can't think of one that comes close and ive been at grounds all over the country since Noah said.. "i think its spittin'"..its how everyone joins in...(even the fookers takin' the vid)...even old lads an' lasses that can't really bounce and just simply somehow haul their heads an' necks up and down....you got Nuns shoutin' "fvckin@"..you got dads lettin' their 5 yr olds shout it...its bloody unstoppable...and it sounds phenomenal....i'm gonna watch the vid again....

back in an hour.........

lol I didn't do an hour just about 4 repetitions trouble is you can't get the bugger out of your head it was like that with the semedo song

Guest Jazzybmz00

megson.png I didn't do an hour just about 4 repetitions trouble is you can't get the bugger out of your head it was like that with the semedo song

Hi guys! First post this and yep, I find myself breaking into the Semedo song at all hours of the day. The wife loves it! To the point where she throws things at me out of pure joy.

I also do a mean Mariachi whistle. She loves that too.

Guest contango

Thank you mate for your kind words, i'm hoping when i get a bit of time to do a real abstract wednesday owl

Was going to say love the sculptures just not at all into religion, if you do other types of sculptures would love to see them.

There's nothing like a really good negative down beat reply to a really good positive up beat thread is there???

If you want to parade your superfan credentials, Get a fvckin tattoo on your forehead "i am not a part timer".

ill parade it at rochdale and notts county aswell dude

:st2: lol

Its just the sheer exuberance of the thing..that lad in front doin' the bounce while throwing two fingers up had me in stitches....it simply sums the day one...fookin' brilliant...it may well turn to sh*te...it often does...but bloody hell it cannot be taken away...one of them rays of sunshine that turns a midden into a fookin' beach