Good read!

Actually really enjoyed the read! Not quite Chezzie Ryan standards but very good nonetheless.

The only mistake I spotted was that it wasn't "She said no" evans that got the late header that Bywater easily saved - can't remember who it was though - even after watching the match on wednesday player a few times already.

He's obviously in love with Hillsborough and is a prime candidate for conversion. However, the following couple of sentences brought a tear to my eyes as I filled with emotional pride in the one and only WEDNESDAY.......

"If any of you read my previous blog about my last visit to Hillsborough, I mentioned how Sheffield Wednesday’s version of ‘Hi Ho Silver Lining’ was something pretty special. Well today it was taken to a whole new level. Pretty breathtaking stuff when 30000 people scream out the chorus on an occasion like this"

Somewhat better than a good read !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Players are hitting the deck left right and centre.

Some on the end of good strong tackles, some deciding they need a nice lay down and 1 in particular on the wrong end of Rob Jones who decided he’d had enough of having his shirt pulled at a set piece, and flung his marker to the ground. (I’d personally leave Rob Jones alone if I was playing. He makes Andy Carroll look like a borrower.)

Top Quote!