Blunt bullying me at work

Guest normski

Ask him his thoughts on the semi with waddles free kick

Then ask him about stories of watching united overseas!!

And perhaps watching them in 2 cup finals in the same season

Then ask him about Sam hashimi lol

He might soon shut up the cwent

Assuming hes older than you, ask him the following:

Whats it like to see your club win at Wembley?

Whats it feel like to see your club win a trophy?

Whats it feel like to watch coloured dvds of your team lifting a trophy?

Whats it feel like knowing your ground was chosen for the WC2018?

Whats it feel like knowing your clubs nickname is a reject of your bigger brothers?

Whats it feel like knowing a Wednesday chairman invented SUFC?

I could go on....

Await his answers, warning though - they dont live in the real world.

Everyday when I'm at work he's always giving me jip and won't shut up how good they are and always goin on about wen this and that happend and how blades have done this haha, ( he's only just started goin to the matcha again tho, since there recent form) and cus I'm only a young un, wen I try saying anything about our MASSIVE history he always goes " o yh you were there wernt you" or " you was still a tadpole", do anybody got any facts I can hit him with?....

Pride comes before a fall, and he who laughs last laughs loudest.

Just remind him how they emphatically they beat us at the lane earlier this year. OH.

Guest Teetowl

Just ask him why they are one of the most hated set of fans in the country. I work in all different manufacturing/ warehousing environments, all over the country and when they ask where I'm from they always say "thank fu&ck your not a blade! We nearly hate them more than Leeds/local rivals"

Guest Teetowl

I've been to the newcastle v Sunderland game when I was working up there and when in the pubs beforehand Geordies were buying me drinks........ But they also said if I was a blade I wouldn't get out of there alive :-)

Guest Foxhill Owl

There is a couple at my work, they all jump on the united band wagon, " have you booked next week of in shame " and "will you be of home at half time when it 0-3 " all I do is chuckle and there will come a moment when they swallow there words UTO

Incessant bullies are difficult to deal or reason with.

If they were reasonable, they wouldn't do it.

I took my first job at Hulley's Ice Cream factory, on Cross HIl, Ecclesfield at age 16 in 1975 .

I was 16 and had an apprenticeship at the pit starting in August. So it was only short term.

The foreman, who was about 50, decided to bully me incessently (it is irrelevant why).

I laughed along, answered back and stood up for myself. But he wouldn't stop. It was making my life unbearable. He was at it all the time. He thrived on my 'reasonableness'. He saw it as weakness.

So one day I took him aside and said enough was, enough.

If he continued I would knock his flipping head off. I was quite upset at the time, and threatened to sort him out there and then.

Obviously, you have to be reletively confident to do this, and I wasn't intending to stop there long. So it wouldn't suit everyone.

But IMO bullies are cowards. And, there is only one real way to deal with them, sadly.

Don't put up with it IMO.

From anyone.