Blunt bullying me at work

Guest Distraught!

Tell the bugger that you're honoured to be with one of the few Blunts that actually has a job

and

Ask him who helped him fill in the application form to get the said job (bet he can't read or write).

That MASSIVE debt won't just be wished away. In fact, it's increasing rapidly. Somewhere down the line Unitedites will be forced to confront it in ways so painful many of them are currently pretending it isn't there at all.

I just hope it happens soon and even if they go up...Surely they won't be able to hang on to their top players and compete by investing? Just how much debt do they actually have?

I just hope it happens soon and even if they go up...Surely they won't be able to hang on to their top players and compete by investing? Just how much debt do they actually have?

I think the real question is how much money does McCabe have?

And, will he continue to put good money after bad.

Their losses, in any normal business sense, are unsustainable.

But, this is football.

Incessant bullies are difficult to deal or reason with.

If they were reasonable, they wouldn't do it.

I took my first job at Hulley's Ice Cream factory, on Cross HIl, Ecclesfield at age 16 in 1975 .

I was 16 and had an apprenticeship at the pit starting in August. So it was only short term.

The foreman, who was about 50, decided to bully me incessently (it is irrelevant why).

I laughed along, answered back and stood up for myself. But he wouldn't stop. It was making my life unbearable. He was at it all the time. He thrived on my 'reasonableness'. He saw it as weakness.

So one day I took him aside and said enough was, enough.

If he continued I would knock his flipping head off. I was quite upset at the time, and threatened to sort him out there and then.

Obviously, you have to be reletively confident to do this, and I wasn't intending to stop there long. So it wouldn't suit everyone.

But IMO bullies are cowards. And, there is only one real way to deal with them, sadly.

Don't put up with it IMO.

From anyone.

Did you knock his flipping head off then? Tell us what happened

Guest davet30

There is a couple at my work, they all jump on the united band wagon, " have you booked next week of in shame " and "will you be of home at half time when it 0-3 " all I do is chuckle and there will come a moment when they swallow there words UTO

I'm sorry but the gramma police would have a field day with that :-) (and I know it's grammar but it's a play on words innit)

Did you knock his flipping head off then? Tell us what happened

No, he stopped, unsurprisingly.

You have to look at the physcology of bullies. Not in an academic sense but, in a common sense way.

They are sad inadequate, cowards. Looking for an easy target.

The slightest resistance and they will move onto their next victim.

They dont want trouble.

But they love people playing along, laughing it off etc. they are in control.

Unfortunately, the best way to bring it to a head is to threaten to punch them. It is that bad/simple.

Sad, but nothing else seems to work in my experience.

My wife is a teacher and she is hot on bullying at school. She deals with it severely.

I play along - but still feel that the old 'base ball bat' technique is the best.

If you can do it yourself.

Guest Gornaldo

NEWSFLASH: WEDNESDAY FAN STANDS UP TO BIG PIGGY BULLY

David Cameron: "A great day for Sheffield Wednesday"

David Blunkett: "All Blades are MASSIVE c*nts"

Reda Johnson: "We're gonna fvkcing terrorise the lot of em on Sunday, i'm personally out to smash the front two in to next week, not in a gay way though"

Guest Big Guns

I don't think I have? Honestly.

Other than with you.

There you go then your a bully lol

But seriously I think at some point everyone's been bullied, and bullied some body

Guest Home_of_Hirst!

Assuming hes older than you, ask him the following:

Whats it like to see your club win at Wembley?

Whats it feel like to see your club win a trophy?

Whats it feel like to watch coloured dvds of your team lifting a trophy?

Whats it feel like knowing your ground was chosen for the WC2018?

Whats it feel like knowing your clubs nickname is a reject of your bigger brothers?

Whats it feel like knowing a Wednesday chairman invented SUFC?

I could go on....

Await his answers, warning though - they dont live in the real world.

Just use this.

Say "I understand your hatred towards my great club, seeing as if it wasn't for us you wouldn't be here."

Guest Big Guns

I think he you have suffered proper bullying.

And, I mean proper.

You don't bully. You despise them.

You think I've suffered bullying

Mr mellor would tell you different.

Incessant bullies are difficult to deal or reason with.

If they were reasonable, they wouldn't do it.

I took my first job at Hulley's Ice Cream factory, on Cross HIl, Ecclesfield at age 16 in 1975 .

I was 16 and had an apprenticeship at the pit starting in August. So it was only short term.

The foreman, who was about 50, decided to bully me incessently (it is irrelevant why).

I laughed along, answered back and stood up for myself. But he wouldn't stop. It was making my life unbearable. He was at it all the time. He thrived on my 'reasonableness'. He saw it as weakness.

So one day I took him aside and said enough was, enough.

If he continued I would knock his flipping head off. I was quite upset at the time, and threatened to sort him out there and then.

Obviously, you have to be reletively confident to do this, and I wasn't intending to stop there long. So it wouldn't suit everyone.

But IMO bullies are cowards. And, there is only one real way to deal with them, sadly.

Don't put up with it IMO.

From anyone.

I'm afraid to say you're right.

I used to go to a private school pre 11, which had a 16 year old head boy called Donald......a big fat bugger, he bullied me mercilessly.

One day he kicked me in the nose, I was only 10 at the time, the red mist came up and through the tears I just went wild and attacked him, he ended up crying himself......never went near me again.

I never looked back, it was actually very enpowering.......from that day on I became an anti-bully, if ever I see any bullying I'd be in there stopping it.

Edited by Weshallovercome