Bury fan in peace.

Guest Shaker1903

Guest Shaker1903

Morning all,

Bury fan here in peace. Obviously we are playing you lot away on a Tuesday night in a few weeks and was looking for some help regarding getting to the ground. I'm going to have to get the train straight from college so will be getting into Sheffield station at around half 6/7 one would imagine. I was wondering what the best way to get to the ground would be from the station (Taxi/Minibus etc.)

I hope Lowe and Jonah don't come back to bite us in the arse!!

Cheers.

Get the tram, from outside of the train station, walk right towards the Bus Interchange then keep goings straight ahead, ask for directions just to ensure that you are going the right way. The tram stop is 5 or 6 mins from the train station. Make sure that you get on the tram going to Middlewood.

Dont waste any time though, buy food etc near the ground as you don't want to miss the start. Not trying to concern you, you do have plenty of time just dont mess about in the city centre.

Catch the tram at the back of the station and get off at Leppings Lane, away end is round the corner.

Don't do this, you'll either have to change trams and be stood about waiting twice, or have to walk from Hillsborough corner to the ground which is about 20 mins.

Easiest explanation is as you walk out of the station head to your right on the main drag. As you reach the ponds forge leisure centre at the big roundabout turn left (you are walking around the centre not before it) and walk up the hill to the tram stops.