Bury fan in peace.

Guest Shaker1903

If i was you i wouldn't mess about walking around the city centre, unless you know your way.

Catch the tram at the station, tram stop is on the hill on the opposite side to the station entrance, should be sign posted anyway.

Catch the blue line to MALIN BRIDGE. And just get off at HILLSBOROUGH. It drops you a 10 minute walk from the ground and you can just follow the crowd.

Or you can catch the same tram, Blue Line, and then get off at any stop and wait for the Yellow Line to come, the join routes after the station, and that will drop you at the crowd and the away end at LEPPINGS LANE. But with time being tight waiting for two trams might delay you abit.

Or just get a taxi...

Morning all,

Bury fan here in peace. Obviously we are playing you lot away on a Tuesday night in a few weeks and was looking for some help regarding getting to the ground. I'm going to have to get the train straight from college so will be getting into Sheffield station at around half 6/7 one would imagine. I was wondering what the best way to get to the ground would be from the station (Taxi/Minibus etc.)

I hope Lowe and Jonah don't come back to bite us in the arse!!

Cheers.

A good starting point would be to follow your nose. As you exit the station there will be a whiff of manure coming from your left. You should go in the opposite direction.

P.S. just received my brand new golf bag (mail order). Sent me the wrong colour. No prizes for guessing!

Seriously though. Tram is a good option but if I were you I'd be getting a taxi. Just under 4 miles approx.

Edited by sal1

Guest Shaker1903

Thanks for the response all! I'll do a bit of planning although the tram is looking the best option, had a bit of a wander round when we played them lot earlier in the season so I'm hoping I'll recognise something.

As for Jonah, I think he can be very effective.His only problem in my opinion was that he cuts inside far to often, and looks reluctant to beat a man. He can be great on the left and coming inside to shoot on his right and has scored a fair few goals doing this. He'll just need time to settle in.

Guest Terry Yorath

What you need to do is as soon as you come out of the train station, turn around go back in and get the next train back to manchester.

Guest allwednesday

What you need to do is as soon as you come out of the train station, turn around go back in and get the next train back to manchester.

yawn

Guest Shaker1903

Do you not want my £20 then?

Guest owl9257

If you go on www.supertram.com/journeyplanner.html you can find out the timetable etc.

You need to be getting off at Leppings Lane tram stop.

Hope this helps, cheers Owl9257.