We need to show Milan more love!

Definately need to show the man who literally saved us more love. We should not atop singing and chanting his name.

Look what happened at Spurs. They chanted about Harry all last match and he comes out and says that there are no better fans and how much he owes to them!!!

Milan chants needed all match tomorrow!!!!

Guest Bri The owl

Why didn't you post this before ,I am all settled, going to bed at 10 as leAving for Exeter in morn at 4am,do u wAnt us all to do, rush out now and buy him a valentines card and French kiss him when we see him at game tomorrow ,show him more love my arse, wot the f... You on

Definately need to show the man who literally saved us more love. We should not atop singing and chanting his name.

Look what happened at Spurs. They chanted about Harry all last match and he comes out and says that there are no better fans and how much he owes to them!!!

Milan chants needed all match tomorrow!!!!

I am not knocking you, but He Knows mate,

He knows he has got a potential gold mine for his retirement fund,

He knows how much he is revered at Wednesday.

We can do it with a full house against the pigs...... Sure as hell they won’t be singing their chairman’s praise on the day.

Just before kick off will be the perfect time to let Milan know how we all feel?

Just my opinion

Wow bri the owl i hope your kidding,jesus we wouldnt have a club if it wasn't for milan. Look what does it take to sing is name tommorow and then on tue night just to show are appretiation. We tried it at hillsborough a few weeks ago and it just didn't take off. Let's show the guy some respect from all of the stands even if its just for 30 secs. WE NEED HIM.

Guest Bri The owl

No offence meant, sorry,I think he knows wot we think of him,and if anyone deserves a statue at Hillsboro,it as to be Milan,also we must never forget the hard work HOWARD WILKINSON as done for this great club,WTID,UTO,FTB

Why didn't you post this before ,I am all settled, going to bed at 10 as leAving for Exeter in morn at 4am,do u wAnt us all to do, rush out now and buy him a valentines card and French kiss him when we see him at game tomorrow ,show him more love my arse, wot the f... You on

Why are you so angry all the time?

:(

Shiit, Valentine's card, thanks man, it's more than my life's worth to forget that.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Bri The owl

To owl66 ,not angry at all pal,anyone that knows me would tell you that,I am always game for a laugh,just get wound up now n then by some posts,I am a fanatical wednesdayite always have n always will be,if u think I am angry now, should have seen me in the 70s n 80s,n to think my family thought the army would calm me down

To owl66 ,not angry at all pal,anyone that knows me would tell you that,I am always game for a laugh,just get wound up now n then by some posts,I am a fanatical wednesdayite always have n always will be,if u think I am angry now, should have seen me in the 70s n 80s,n to think my family thought the army would calm me down

Top lad! My mistake :happy:

We're All Wednesday Aren't We?

I am not knocking you, but He Knows mate,

He knows he has got a potential gold mine for his retirement fund,

He knows how much he is revered at Wednesday.

We can do it with a full house against the pigs...... Sure as hell they won’t be singing their chairman’s praise on the day.

Just before kick off will be the perfect time to let Milan know how we all feel?

Just my opinion

erm........I understand what you're trying to say, but he doesn't need us for that......we'd be more like a gold watch in relation to his other business interests.

We just care cos Milans blue

We all want promotion too

United we don't care about you

It's Wednesday that we love

We remember Boxing Day

So does Gary lets all say

We are MASSIVE ,here to stay

It's Wednesday that we love

As sung by The Cure

Ooooooo, sorry for my passion then. If you don't like Milan threads, then don't open them. FYI my opinion is we don't do enough and we need to keep Milan. He is in a state of depression surrounding his football life and thought it would be nice to stand by him, rescue him like he did us! Still, when I try, again, to get a chant started, you just keep quiet, then have a moan when he leaves - or, join in and get&give the MASSIVE feeling. WAWAW.