We need to show Milan more love!

Guest Bedders

"We need to show Milan more love!"......Think this starts with the players to be honest! Milan gets the court-case out of the way & this is the best that he can be re-paid with? We should have played today as if it was against the pigs (after the way Milan has been talking......reassessing football & his motivation)....we needed to reignite the passion inside Milan today!

Double running in Grenno Woods this week for them lot Meggo!!!

He goes on about how much he has spent, however I feel he paid less for the club than it's true value and hasn't backed the manager as he said he would!

Seems that way^^^^^^

Milan will always be a hero for saving our club but i wish he would go that extra mile and get some much needed quality in.

Seems that way^^^^^^

Milan will always be a hero for saving our club but i wish he would go that extra mile and get some much needed quality in.

Fact of the matter is you're League 1, Quality costs unless you find a special player like a Graham Dorrans, identify his talent and sign to a permanent contract. Vicious circle time need quality to get to the championship, can't attract quality because you are not in the championship. Let's just see what happens at the end of the season shall we? As for Zak thinking "he paid less than it's true value " at the time,you really were up sh*t creek son