We're our fans from?

Guest Chris_uto!!

Exeter which is where it all went wrong last season. We could have gone top that day if we had wo,n and didnt people know it around me. I was in the Exeter grandstand that day. Boy did I feel a *** after, and it wasnt the missus. I did meet Ade Edmonson though. I think I said to him 'nice coat'.

Looking forward to the game on the 11th to right the wrongs....

Guest you dont know what youre doing

Buxton -> Great Hucklow (middle of nowhere in Peak District) and now Jersey for 5 years

Born in Nether Edge

Raised in Sharrow then Crookesmoor

Now Johnstown, CO

I went to Sharrow Lane in the 60's were you there at same time?

Oh.....Bridlington - Sheffield - Jersey - Utah (USA)

Boston Massachusetts, via Wadsley S6, North Notts, Coventry, Nottingham.

Nice to see so many Owls fans in the US of A. Remember going to a New England Revolution game and seeing someone wearing an SWFC shirt (way back in the late 90's!). I remember seeing John Harkes in a Wednesday shirt at Villa Park when I was over one year, and then seeing him over here in a New England Revolution shirt not many years later.

Still enjoy going to a game when I get back, still miss Sheffield. Would love to be back for the derby, just can't afford it with the airfares at the moment!

Thurgoland- Nottingham.

Pardon my french, but Chris M*rg@n lives down the road from where i grew up...apparently a mate's younger brother went down and egg'd his house! Good lad.

In Notts i bumped into a guy wearing full black and yellow away kit from the mid 90s down at my weekly 7-a-side game. We're everywhere.