The thing that got on my nerves at bramall lane most....

What the hell is with their scoreboard. everytime I looked at the time there was a bloody advert on.... in fact come to think about it everywhere I looked in their stadium I saw adverts for this that and the other. it was the first time I have been to the lane, and whenever i have watched on tv etc I have not noticed. funnily enough I really enjoyed their classless support walking to the ground, saw a bunch hurling abuse walking behind some wednesday fans and when they gave up and started walking back I had to walk through them.... only insult they could come up with was to call me a hippy... needless to say i just told him to 'feck off piggy' (yeah i know im so witty) and... he surprisingly shut up and walked away... now I was really surprised since from stories i've heard, when 2 wednesdayites are walking between around 20 pigs it usually ends bad

lol

But my main point, people were saying for Milan to sort the scoreboard out for us etc.... well in my opinion, if this is the upgraded option, having a video screen that distracts people and pops up adverts every 10 seconds then I think we should stick with what we have.

I do like the dea of a screen replacing our scoreboard (would bring in revenue before, half time and after the game), but have to say United's was a right mess. Every time a player appeared on screen for a pre-match interview at the training ground, he had a dark red block on his head where the pixels were shot to pieces! I'd actually rather have our scoreboard than a TV from Indonesia or where ever they got it from.

I do like the dea of a screen replacing our scoreboard (would bring in revenue before, half time and after the game), but have to say United's was a right mess. Every time a player appeared on screen for a pre-match interview at the training ground, he had a dark red block on his head where the pixels were shot to pieces! I'd actually rather have our scoreboard than a TV from Indonesia or where ever they got it from.

It's a reject from Darlington's ground

What the hell is with their scoreboard. everytime I looked at the time there was a bloody advert on.... in fact come to think about it everywhere I looked in their stadium I saw adverts for this that and the other. it was the first time I have been to the lane, and whenever i have watched on tv etc I have not noticed. funnily enough I really enjoyed their classless support walking to the ground, saw a bunch hurling abuse walking behind some wednesday fans and when they gave up and started walking back I had to walk through them.... only insult they could come up with was to call me a hippy... needless to say i just told him to 'feck off piggy' (yeah i know im so witty) and... he surprisingly shut up and walked away... now I was really surprised since from stories i've heard, when 2 wednesdayites are walking between around 20 pigs it usually ends bad

lol

But my main point, people were saying for Milan to sort the scoreboard out for us etc.... well in my opinion, if this is the upgraded option, having a video screen that distracts people and pops up adverts every 10 seconds then I think we should stick with what we have.

being 2-0 down to those chavvy dirty scummy smelly piggy boring depressing poo poo clothes poo poo club no class fat piggy studid flippingorrible thick jobless w4nkers got on my nerves more than anything else.....

Thankfully it all ended alright lol lol lol

yeah i want a scoreboard like that or a tv screen but i'd want the match to be on it f it was adverts then i'd rather have ol' bulby as it reminds me of the good times and i guess i'm just used o it.

The whole set up is tacky. I was invited to a corporate job in their main stand. Not a patch on the S6 experience. Lots of little things like hand driers not working, not being able to hear the "entertainment" having an absolute simpleton sat just behind me. Makes me so glad I support the best club in this city

When their line up was being announced, they had videos of their players turning towards the camera. Was like a WWE promo. I half expected to see the players pull a silly face or bring their fists up and yell at the screen or something. Tacky as flip.

lol

Cheap as chips. Cringe.

What pi##ed me off was the classless ba##ards not showing our goals at the end.Pathetic

What do you expect from a club that tried to use the courts to stay up, instead of using the footballing side.

A horrid little poo stain of a club that has no ethics.

I fully expect them to be sending emails and video evidence to the Football League to try and take Madine's goal off of him.