Bladesmad comedy

Now they are suggesting that we couldn't sell our allocation, because of the empty seats in our end, even considering the fact that a) the allocation was sold out before selling to members, let alone general sale and b) that we managed to pull off 11k watching it on television.

They just won't stop - claiming we couldn't sell out 'our cup final'. Most diluded fans in history

unbelievable fans. I hope for their sake that doesn't respresent the general piggy public, but I fear that it does. They just can't stop going on abnout the most pointless things. I mean, do they really think we couldn;t sell our allocation, when it didn't even go to general sale, and we sold 11k tickets for people who couldn't go!? I'd love to see if they could sell 11k tickets to watch a big screen at the sty.

It's got to the point where i'm actually annoyed that we're even in the same league as them. Get us back to the prem so we can look down on them like we should.

They're even questioning what constitutes as a shot, claiming its ridiculous that we are credited with so many shots at goal!!!

I can't wait for the return too. Our players are starting to believe how good they can be, they've gone to what was a championship side last season and totally dominated on chances. I can see a Wednesday win of Boxing Day preportions in the return fixture.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

re: Seth the Pig at it again.

I've just watched the pigs, dive, con the ref, allmost knut him, kick a player in the face while he's on the floor, assault our goalie every time they hoofed it into the box, and then seen jones give the ref a boll*cking just before they got the first goal back,the ref just folded like the child he was.

Then finally the ref doesn't blow for a foul on the keeper when for most of the game he gave the pigs free kicks for little or no contact ( pig elbows cresswell- pig gets free kick?).

With these kind of decisions going thier way then yes, they'll go up no problem.

Seth is a tool.

there's no words for this kind of sh!t. Their boards are almost making me angry, but then i realise how comical it is

Strange how I have no idea what these sitters were, or how you class a 25 yard strike as a genuine very good chance. Also strange how I must have missed Jones free header in the 2nd half, also Madine's was from an acute angle and was never going in. Plus, on one of the occasions you hit the woodwork it was another 25 yard strike

tap-ins penalties 25 yarders and anything from under 70 degrees to the goal line don't count

Guest mowgli789

To be fair this match report seems accurate and honest.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2116132837

If anything I think he is being slightly harsh on United. Especially when he says they will finish lower mid table. They're bound to be there or thereabouts comes the end of the season, however I genuinely think we'll be above them.

Guest bigblue

OMG!!!

I thought we had some clowns on here, but for flip sake, it's like evolution in rapid reverse on there!

Loads of "Wendys" (is that supposed to be insulting?) in a thread involving exactly 1 Wednesdayite?! And referring to our site as "dead". If you've ever been on theirs outside of a derby day, you could post and remain the last poster for a week. On here, you can hardly post fast enough to put a thread to the top of the page! Both of their fans use that site as often as they can, but their trotters keep breaking their keyboards!

We couldn't sell all our tickets, yet had a beamback? How does that work? Embarrassing, just embarrassing! And, pretend for a minute that we couldn't take 4300 away fans 4 miles up the road (despite taking 40k+ to Cardiff), how the flip can they criticise our support when they genuinely can't sell their tickets? Green houses - stones n all that! Tiny little tin pot club - hardly worth existing.

Cvntz!!!!

Guest bigblue

To be fair this match report seems accurate and honest.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2116132837

If anything I think he is being slightly harsh on United. Especially when he says they will finish lower mid table. They're bound to be there or thereabouts comes the end of the season, however I genuinely think we'll be above them.

yep, good report that

The fact that when a Leeds fan goes on to gloat they say their teams sh*t and quickly change the subject.

But when a Wednesday fan goes on, why you would I'm not right sure, it was the ref, hoofball, Tevez, everyon but themselves.

Says enough to me to say their all arses!

Stupid, stupid forum.

yep, good report that

yeah good report - and more to the point, the replies are from reasonable pigs who realise the situation both clubs are in.

They look so much like we did when we first came down to league one (first, as in most recently) - and if they don't get rid of wilson quick enough, they'll be left here like we were. Hopefully they won't sack him :-D