Bladesmad comedy

It's funny how they are trying to claim we couldn't sell out our allocation, without actually researching their OWN clubs policy for the seating. It's worth reading the owls mad one too, because that might as well be a second blades mad forum really. Providing me with some hangover entertainment anyway - I just wish I could sign up (which it won't let me do) so I could join in

The Pigs claim to have had a higher attendance at their beamback in 2006 than were at Hillsborough yesterday: The Star report and other websites says they actually had 6,000.

Proof again as to which of us is MASSIVE!

Proof again too that the Pigs will just make stuff up to suit their latest delusion!

The fact that when a Leeds fan goes on to gloat they say their teams sh*t and quickly change the subject.

But when a Wednesday fan goes on, why you would I'm not right sure, it was the ref, hoofball, Tevez, everyon but themselves.

Says enough to me to say their all arses!

Stupid, stupid forum.

close it down down i'd say.

Getting even more desperate and pathetic now.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2116124052

They're taking a random photo from the game, looking at it completely out of context, and claiming it's a clear red card, the complete and utter rumblewits. I wonder if there's a photo of that challenge on Lines in the second half.

Getting even more desperate and pathetic now.

http://boards.footym...&mid=2116124052

They're taking a random photo from the game, looking at it completely out of context, and claiming it's a clear red card, the complete and utter rumblewits. I wonder if there's a photo of that challenge on Lines in the second half.

That's incredible! How easy they have forgotten the evans flying elbow. Wish there was a photo of that?

the best thing I've seen in ages was last night on eccy road, two groups of united fans going at each other because they thought the other group were owls, this carried for around 20 mins untill they started showing each other thier season tickets and various sufc tattoo's, bloody quality, what a bunch of fools

Guest Sheff Owl

Such sore losers!!

They blame everyone else except their POOR, VERY POOR excuse of a team.

I feel sorry for the Piggies, no direction, loads of debt, poo squad, poo manager, everyone hates them, then again only joking, roll on League Two for them - WOULD flipping LOVE IT!

some of the stuff I don't care about (hating megson, waffling on about our interviews) - but it's literally fabricating things about the game (that they couldn't hear us after their first goal, that we didn't sell out our allocation, saying we should have had 3 sent off) that does my head in.

some of the stuff I don't care about (hating megson, waffling on about our interviews) - but it's literally fabricating things about the game (that they couldn't hear us after their first goal, that we didn't sell out our allocation, saying we should have had 3 sent off) that does my head in.

absolute set of deluded idiots! All they are good at is weeing and moaning.