How many Chesterfield Fans coming on SAT!

Guest Barneyowl8

Guest Big Guns

Should be a decent atmosphere satday at least these tin potters will bring a few seen as its there biggest game of the season

£28 for the south is ridiculous. The facilities are good but the leg room is terrible. God knows how they can justify that.

28 quid is just ridiculous full -stop ......i know other clubs charge as much but this is the 3rd tier, the equivelent over here is 10 euro and i can watch the elche and hercules in the segunda for 15 euro .

Should be a decent atmosphere satday at least these tin potters will bring a few seen as its there biggest game of the season

We've been to Hillsborough three times in seven years so it isn't. Bramall Lane is the bigger draw this season it seems. Second biggest game ahead of Notts County.

We've been to Hillsborough three times in seven years so it isn't. Bramall Lane is the bigger draw this season it seems. Second biggest game ahead of Notts County.

Well you probably have more chance of winning there so you are right :wink:

Guest intercity0wl

Think unwittingly you have just shown the difference between the two clubs with that one statement, you are our second derby in terms of distance, but in terms of being MASSIVENESS you are well down there in terms of being tiny i too would class Notts County as a bigger club by a country mile than Chesterfield.

Think unwittingly you have just shown the difference between the two clubs with that one statement, you are our second derby in terms of distance, but in terms of being MASSIVENESS you are well down there in terms of being tiny i too would class Notts County as a bigger club by a country mile than Chesterfield.

Why would I need to be told the 'difference between the two clubs' by you or anyone else?

You average three and a half times what we do at home. Do we likewise sneer at Macclesfield or Barnet?

Why would I need to be told the 'difference between the two clubs' by you or anyone else?

You average three and a half times what we do at home. Do we likewise sneer at Macclesfield or Barnet?

You might do if fans of those clubs decided they'd make a big thing about you being arrogant and claiming you were massive when you don't actually do that. If those fans then ganged up and bumlicked your nearest rivals in an attempt to have a go at you when you really didn't see you as anything other than just another game then you might have a go back.

As it stands, I wanted to beat you for 3 points primarily. Secondary to that would be the knowledge that Allen would be pissed off. I now have a tertiary reason for taking delight in us beating you if we do, and that's to shut up your moronic fans who've tried to build this game into something it's not.

Nothing personal against you cos you've made some decent posts. But some of the ***** on footy heaven have been ridiculous. Enjoy your trip to S6 but you'll have to play above yourselves to take 3 points.