How many Chesterfield Fans coming on SAT!

Guest Barneyowl8

if your a Chesterfield fan then why would you not go to this game?

I wouldn't be surprised to see 4 - 5,000 away fans.

We should get a big crowd too, can see attendance of 23 - 24,000 +.

Cost will be a factor for a few people undoubtedly. That's why there won't be anywhere near the numbers you suggested. Nor really should it be a suprise. 3,000 would represent 50% of our home crowds. Like you taking 8-9,000?

You might do if fans of those clubs decided they'd make a big thing about you being arrogant and claiming you were massive when you don't actually do that. If those fans then ganged up and bumlicked your nearest rivals in an attempt to have a go at you when you really didn't see you as anything other than just another game then you might have a go back.

As it stands, I wanted to beat you for 3 points primarily. Secondary to that would be the knowledge that Allen would be pissed off. I now have a tertiary reason for taking delight in us beating you if we do, and that's to shut up your moronic fans who've tried to build this game into something it's not.

Nothing personal against you cos you've made some decent posts. But some of the ***** on footy heaven have been ridiculous. Enjoy your trip to S6 but you'll have to play above yourselves to take 3 points.

You're basing anything on what some people say on a radio phone-in? Does anyone normal actually phone in to these? Not capable of a decent wind up I'm certain. I sure as hell don't generalise SWFC fans by RS or I'd have some very peculiar ideas. Were you referring to us 'ganging up' and 'bumlicking'? I'd suggest Sheffield United are generally more unpopular with us than you but there you go.

Lots and lots, me duck.

True, love.

Guest contango

Makes me so sad we have to even converse with these scrubbers with there tiny support they have hope tp god we can get out of this league and leave the paupers behind

Makes me so sad we have to even converse with these scrubbers with there tiny support they have hope tp god we can get out of this league and leave the paupers behind

Guest Big Guns

I heard you first time

Guest Spireong

I love it how some of you lot are moaning about it being extra cos it's a Cat A game, yet we're mard-arses for moaning that you're ripping us off!

Oh the irony.

Think there'll be about 4 thousand of our lot ( that's just me and my brothers!) :happy:

So sad, you can't help repeating yourself?? You must be angry.

I love it how some of you lot are moaning about it being extra cos it's a Cat A game, yet we're mard-arses for moaning that you're ripping us off!

Oh the irony.

Think there'll be about 4 thousand of our lot ( that's just me and my brothers!) :happy:

I don't know if you know but we are massive. Just massive.

Oh the irony.

So sad, you can't help repeating yourself?? You must be angry.

You appear to have missed the 'm' out of your username.

So that'll be about 48,000 fingers then! High sixes all round!

Tell you what that's a Massive amount of fingers!