How many Chesterfield Fans coming on SAT!

Guest Barneyowl8

if your a Chesterfield fan then why would you not go to this game?

I wouldn't be surprised to see 4 - 5,000 away fans.

We should get a big crowd too, can see attendance of 23 - 24,000 +.

can't see there being that many mate. We got just less than 17 against Exeter so to get 6-7 thousand more is asking a lot. I reckon 22000 and that would be a good crowd. If we got close to the 25000 your suggesting i will be amazed. Let's hope i'm wrong

Edited by beef

I reckon a crowd of 22K on Saturday. Price is way way too much. The worse thing is if the extra 1 or 2 thousand that might come see us play crap, they will moan like **** at what they have seen and the price they have paid and probably not come back for quite a while.

They should have made it a fiver cheaper and if we played well when the price reverts back up they might think **** it, I'll go again.

A lot of football fans continue going, no matter what dross is served up and we are experts in that, because it becomes a habit, once the habit is broken it is very hard to get them back.

Missed opportunity IMO.

Guest Corleone

So that'll be about 48,000 fingers then! High sixes all round!

Tell you what that's a Massive amount of fingers!

Fan - bloody -fantstic- !!!

I think our record attendance is safe; Almost forgot it was 72,841. How would your little OXO tin of a ground cope with a crowd like that. Furthermore our Old Lady (As we like to call her) (Hillsborough) was quite a bit smaller then.

For those of you who hve n't been before the current capacity suggests little of how massive the overall size of the ground is. It really is a treat to behold don't miss it. What's a few quid when compared with some of the tips you will visit.

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Guest swfcadz

a chesterfield fan earlier on bbc radio sheffield said hes not going to the match because wednesday are charging them to much for a ticket and then said wednesday are nothing special

Guest wewantsturrockback

I reckon a crowd of 22K on Saturday. Price is way way too much. The worse thing is if the extra 1 or 2 thousand that might come see us play crap, they will moan like **** at what they have seen and the price they have paid and probably not come back for quite a while.

They should have made it a fiver cheaper and if we played well when the price reverts back up they might think **** it, I'll go again.

A lot of football fans continue going, no matter what dross is served up and we are experts in that, because it becomes a habit, once the habit is broken it is very hard to get them back.

Missed opportunity IMO.

how is the price way too much? it has gone up what like a quid or two in the last few years? and is the same price as every other week? relative to other teams we get a good deal (certainyl this year where we are unbeaten for once and doing well!)

Guest intercity0wl

Hope for your sake it's true. 20,000 empty seats isn't good for anyone.

Plenty of clubs at championship level would love to have our 20,000 empty seats, and the 17-18,000 supporters who fill the other seats every home game for Third tiier football as well.

Guest intercity0wl

does that mean you've never been inside hillsborough with over 40,000 in it (in or out of prem)???

usually on tv

And you can bet your bottom dollar that with the Sty game not being screened, that the Febuary clash at Hillsborough will be on the box (again)