Weaver having his op today

Guest steve007

Guest steve007

reliable source weaver having op today and is going to be out for up to 2 months o grady and lowe back in trainibg tomorrow jj back so all in all things looking good for the owls we are on the up .

Guest ScrimOwl61

I spoke to ryan lowe at the match yesterday and he said he was gutted not to be playing today but would be back in contention next week, seemed to be walking fine as well.

100% true, overheard him telling another fan outside the players entrance. As reported had tracksit on and normal trainers, looked to be walking fine

Therefore thats great news,if him and lowe can be back for next sat,all 4 strikers vying for 2 places.

Agree it's great news but he only said training and I guess we will be reluctant to rush him back this time

Yeah true but the fact he`s even guna be training is a massive boost,especially after hearing he was out till xmas. Things are finally looking up on the injury front,another winger on loan and that will do nicely till the window opens again in jan.

Absolutely brilliant news regarding COG if true.

I don't think I've been so excited about our front line since the Premiership days. We certainly haven't had 4 quality strikers like we have now for a long time.

I can't wait to see COG and Lowe in action, Madine is on fire and Clinton looks rejuvenated.