Weaver having his op today

Guest steve007

Guest Barneyowl8

Exeter nxt home game! Two weeks away, maybe two strikers making home debut at some point. Hopefully can also bring a few more fans in when we get a couple of decent away results

As I said in a post a couple of days ago: I KNOW that COG is wearing the space boot only to aid his rehabilitation and not to protect an injury that needs to heal first before rehabilitation. COG has that condition of the heel that the OwlsTalk athletic types were describing the other week. I also know that when the boot comes off, he could play very very soon - he can start working on his match fitness immediately - in fact, I believe he could play straight away.

Guest steve007

has i said lowe and o grady back in training didnt say they would be playing. As other people have said they will be in light training to start off with we are going to be very strong up front in a few weeks as they will all be competing for a starting place. I think we will see the best from madine as he has to keep it up or loose his place morrison will be sacrifised which is a shame as he has been giving 100% on the pitch Weaver will be out until around xmas time