OFFICIAL Transfer Deadline Day news

Guest emza82

And just to wee wee on our bonfire....

they all go through in time anall!

there is talk of the Beattie factor as well but that depends on others now cause he's a free agent.

Come on Milan, He is the one to tell them we are on the way back.

Think MK Dons may have done the best bit of business today in league 1 by signing Anthony Macnamee on a free transfer from Norwich - i mentioned him a couple of weeks ago after i noticed he hadn't been given a squad number by Norwich and said he would have been a great signing for us.

Schlupp and Dyer on loan till the end of the season for me.

Well, we can keep our fingers crossed mate although I have to say Dyer disappointed me with his obvious disdain at the suggestion that he might join us first time around, he was quite offhand about the thought I recall

Think we tried and Sven said they had plans for him as I recall

Schlupps hattrick against Rotherham got him into the first team but then got replaced by Nugent quite quickly. And now Leicester have signed Beckford today I presume Schlupp is down the pecking order and might be available for loan. (i'm sure a leicester based journo said he would be available)

Schlupps hattrick against Rotherham got him into the first team but then got replaced by Nugent quite quickly. And now Leicester have signed Beckford today I presume Schlupp is down the pecking order and might be available for loan. (i'm sure a leicester based journo said he would be available)

Thanks for the update. Didn't realise he had been dropped. Beckford is a great signing for Leicester btw.

Maybe we do have a chance for him on loan then. If we try for him, I just hope we don't let everyone know about it until he's signed up. Alerting other clubs to our interest hasn't helped so far.

Guest TonyOwl88

At least FH should be a good laugh tonight with all the piggies squeeling about them flogging Slew to Blackburn for £1M.

That's true... especially considering how little wages it will have freed up, and how "underpriced" they will feel he was.

Hoping for a Cresswell dip in form to really make the wheels fall off now.

Guest TonyOwl88

Would be good but unlikely. Am I correct in thinking we can only do short term loans now as well?

Isn't it 90 days initially? But you can extend that further before a certain date to take it untill Jaunuary and then sort out the next 6 months or whatever.