Cody Mac to MK Dons?

according to fanhouse percy just a minute ago peterborough have just put in a 400k bid says were also interested ... but i guess he'll take the move to the championship! didnt see the need to start a new thread but i guess someone else will !

Guest bringbackbenni

Peterborough have bid 400k for him today according to fanhouse twitter. Beaten to it by another pesky championship side!

Guest Bobs Brain Tonic

Bit more promising reply from Mr Fanhouse - understood to prefer move to Weds if MM pulls finger out...

Wednesday are more similar to what he is used to at Norwich I suppose, although Peterborough are a Championship side.

If we are after a striker who has scored 20 plus last season and of a good age then I'm afraid we'll have to cough up!

Edited by Bluesteel

Guest Bobs Brain Tonic

Darren Ferguson has made a £400,000 bid for #Norwich striker Cody McDonald. #swfc also interested. #theposh #pufc #ncfc

58 minutes ago

»

image_normal.jpg

Peterbottom14 Peter Bottom

@

@FanhousePercy what are our chances then if there in for him

49 minutes ago

in reply to ↑

dunks_normal.jpeg

@FanhousePercy John Percy

@Peterbottom14 good if MM pulls finger out. Its understood he would prefer move to Weds

Hopefully Milan will decide to take the plunge this time and pay the money.

Also, IF we want to do the normal thing nowadays and pay in installments, Norwich are far more likely to accept....as they dont exactly need the money do they?

Wednesday are more similar to what he is used to at Norwich I suppose, although Peterborough are a Championship side.

If we are after a striker who has scored 20 plus last season and of a good age then I'm afraid we'll have to cough up!

you know that, i know that, and a lot on here know that too, just need to get the job done...

that job is very unlikely to be done for 100-150k, so we need to get in there for the final pieces of the jigsaw...