ALF

Guest Stevenfox999

Guest Stevenfox999

Ok well I shall move onto my next topic then, How did James O'Connor ever manage to become a professional footballer?

Guest bigblue

Ok well I shall move onto my next topic then, How did James O'Connor ever manage to become a professional footballer?

Feck knows?!

Maybe one of our current strikers could step up to the mark. I've said it in another thread but I'm backing Madine for 20 this season.

That wasnt meant to be a dig at our current strikers. Madine and Morrison have it in them, but we still dont even have any back up on the bench without COG.

With COG, Morrison and Madine typically playing with their back to goal, we need a nippy striker to hang on the last man. Dagnall being an example of the sort.

Edited by Bluesteel

Actually I used to be a member on 606 and yes your right I have just joined this site, is there a problem with that?

Also I really apologise for offending so many people by talking about the person I best not name again, I guess I oughta just start a thread suggesting we sack Megson like everyone else?

Just a heads up mate.

I guess you oughta start putting your posts about alf, IN A THREAD WHICH IS ALREADY OPEN.

And has been for what seems like an eternity.

But, at least now you can say you have started a thread, right.

That wasnt meant to be a dig at our current strikers. Madine and Morrison have it in them, but we still dont even have any back up on the bench without COG.

With COG, Morrison and Madine typically playing with their back to goal, we need a nippy striker to hang on the last man. Dagnall being an example of the sort.

Looking at how Madine worked yesterday I would back him to score at least 20 this season, if he can maintain that level of performance.

Guest Stevenfox999

Thanks MAL, I wish I had known that before would have saved me all this grief. Maybe I should go hang myself now?!

my opinion on him all along was he was never going to be the catalyst for promotion that his supporters claimed but neither was he as bad as his detractors said. I'd guess he would have scored 10-15 goals for us, and I think Madine and Morrison will both do that. It's not so much the fact we didn't get ALF as much as we haven't got that 4th striker at all that worries me; cant see us getting Lowe or MacDonald either in 2 days and with Championship interest in CMD.

my opinion on him all along was he was never going to be the catalyst for promotion that his supporters claimed but neither was he as bad as his detractors said. I'd guess he would have scored 10-15 goals for us, and I think Madine

and Morrison will both do that. It's not so much the fact we didn't get ALF as much as we haven't got that 4th striker at all that worries me;

cant see us getting Lowe or MacDonald either in 2 days and with Championship interest in CMD.

Fanhouse Percy says Cody Mac prefers a move to us, he reckons if MM pulls his finger out we'll get him.

Edited by Blueblood