Blackburn, Many Going ?

Guest intercity0wl

Blackburn must be pooing it against a side that received a footballing lesson from Bury.

I doubt hardly any of the fellas who got a lesson from Bury will be anywhere near Ewood Park on Wednesday.

I can only imagine it will be pretty much the same team as played Blackpool. Reda might be given a break so we may even see something quirky like a 3-4-3 consisting of...

GK: O'Donnell

CB: Reynolds

CB: Beevers

CB: Otsemobor

LM: Dan Jones

CM: Cecil Nyoni

CM: JOC

RM: Sedgwick

FW: Liam Palmer

FW: Uchechi

FW: Coke

Edited by davey_wells

Guest intercity0wl

I doubt hardly any of the fellas who got a lesson from Bury will be anywhere near Ewood Park on Wednesday.

I can only imagine it will be pretty much the same team as played Blackpool. Reda might be given a break so we may even see something quirky like a 3-4-3 consisting of...

GK: O'Donnell

CB: Reynolds

CB: Beevers

CB: Otsemobor

LM: Dan Jones

CM: Cecil Nyoni

CM: JOC

RM: Sedgwick

FW: Liam Palmer

FW: Uchechi

FW: Coke

If I had used that reason to decide whether to go to the next away game im guessing i would have been missing at over 50% of away games over the last 40 years or so, and so i guess would many more.

I would imagine most W/ITES there on Wednesday will have also been at Bury last week as well, WTID.

Where is the best place to park near Motorway?

When you come off the M65 at the McDonalds junction (junction 5 i think) take alternative route to football ground its sign posted at second rounabout turn left towards a few shops and a chinese take away and theres plenty of road parking round there, alternatively theres parking on the inductrial sites near the ground they usually charge about £4 or £5

Blackburn must be pooing it against a side that received a footballing lesson from Bury.

That means absolutely f*** all.

If we play decent and have a bit of luck we have a chance.

I reckon team will be

R'OD

Semi

Batth

Beevers

Reynolds

Sedg

Coke

Semedo

Palmer

Madine

Morrison

When you come off the M65 at the McDonalds junction (junction 5 i think) take alternative route to football ground its sign posted at second rounabout turn left towards a few shops and a chinese take away and theres plenty of road parking round there, alternatively theres parking on the inductrial sites near the ground they usually charge about £4 or £5

Don't park at mcdonalds, they clamp!

I live in Bromley cross, on the same road as ewood park, just 5 miles further along! Parking is usually easy.

Guest intercity0wl

well done true fan ffs not everyone can afford to go to more than couple off home games a season never mind home and away.The reason im undeciced is because we may play a weakened side get totally wallop and waste a f##king packet in the process why do people have to come out with this poo poo.I bet every wednesday fan wishes they could travel home and away every week.I bet there are plenty in the same boat thinking will he field a side and is it worth it.

F**k me the original Mr Negative, being positive and aggressive, i like it, you really are right up there with the biggest tools on here, it would not matter what team we put out, or whether we win loose or draw, as you would still see a completely different game to the majority, so yea probably would in your case be a waste of Money.

Guest Bald Owl

It certainly did, does anybody else, find that on trips to that area, their Sat navs always takes the Motorway, yet the return Journey is always via the Woodhead, think i will end up going to this one, as its not that far, and its a few hours out for a tenner.

Not when you live at Skegness! So any of you moaning about an hour journey back home, behave I have more than that for home games!

Seeing as your all so close get yourselves down that theer mighty Hillsborough and get yourselves a tenners worth of action watching the mighty Owls.

Me and boy will be there.

Edited by Bald Owl

Has there been any indication from Megson on what sort of team will be fielded? In two minds about going. I want to tick the ground off, but I don't want to spend all that money to watch a game like I did at Blackpool. Don't mind us losing but only if we've had a proper go at it.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

best and worst memories at Ewood

93 in the cup was magical

then 97 & 98 in the league we got mullered

Remember the 97/98 7-2!

The following season we won 4-1 mind.

I won't be going, been to Ewood Park too many times, the last being the semi final in 2002, had to sit on their end as well, the roboriot cops weren't much fun either