Blackburn, Many Going ?

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Bob de Bilde

Looking forward to it. Blackburn fans not happy and lost both opening games. They'll be under pressure from crowd to batter us and if we keep it tight we might just nick it

best and worst memories at Ewood

93 in the cup was magical

then 97 & 98 in the league we got mullered

66 quarter final when we won 2-1 on a waterlogged pitch is the stand out for me though the league cup game semi runs it close .........one to forget a p.ss poor eustace managed side laying down in the cup .....

Guest BirdonaMaguire

One is Bradford in the JPT though isn't it? Surely that will get the kids and the Carling Cup get the senior squad?

Rule of the JPT is that you have to have six first regulars (ie played in most games this term)

Rule of the JPT is that you have to have six first regulars (ie played in most games this term)

Just goes to show how poor the competition is that they need to add this rule in! Just read that Chesterfield were handed a £5,000 fine for fielding an under-strength team in 2008, surely GM and MM would rather take the fine and send out a weakened team!

Guest intercity0wl

Yes, you can pay on the door.

I asked the lad that served me in the ticket office today.

UTO :biggrin:

I know they have improved Ewood since my last visit, but you now enter the ground through a Door, very impressive.

best and worst memories at Ewood

93 in the cup was magical

then 97 & 98 in the league we got mullered

for me the 79-80 2-1 win at blackburn is one of my faviourite memories of watching wednesday, thinking about the noise as we left the ground still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, truely awesome night.