Blackburn, Many Going ?

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Still undecided whether to bother with this one, are many Owls fans making the trip does anyone know ?.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Me + 3, dont usually go cup matches but making trip as cousin got 2 weeks leave from army.

Plus another ground to tick off, just hope we put in better performance than Bury, that hour drive home seemed to go on forever !!!

It certainly did, does anybody else, find that on trips to that area, their Sat navs always takes the Motorway, yet the return Journey is always via the Woodhead, think i will end up going to this one, as its not that far, and its a few hours out for a tenner.

Edited by intercity0wl

Still undecided whether to bother with this one, are many Owls fans making the trip does anyone know ?.

you know you'll go coz it could be one of those nights ......i'll be listening on player( if it works ) wishing i was there .

Guest intercity0wl

only 788 tickets left, we were allocated just over 3,000

That figure is whats left of thoses available online at the time you look, i was told this by a member of the ticket office staff, it does not take into account those that are still available in the Megastore.

Guest maltaowl

Another two going. Looking forward to this, never been to ewood park, and would put it past us to pull off a bit of a shock