Wednesday fans being idiots again!

I'd be dissapointed if I was in that picture, or my son was, being accused of doing something I didn't do. Which is probably the case for the majority of people pictured.

My point was more of a philosophical one. Anyone who trurns a blind eye to law breaking is no less guilty than the participant. Part of the reason why our society has got into the state it has. At no time was I accusing anyone in the picture of being pond life. :angry:

My point was more of a philosophical one. Anyone who trurns a blind eye to law breaking is no less guilty than the participant. Part of the reason why our society has got into the state it has. At no time was I accusing anyone in the picture of being pond life. :angry:

You're in danger of thinking too much about a few kids breaking some seats up. It's hardly the Toxteth riots.

The lad on the bottom right looks pwopper nawty

Indeed. There's nothing like a trial by the OT Kangaroo Court…

The seat came from within the group of lads at the back of the stand so it could be any of that group or even a coward hiding behind them.

As for you Vulva, let's just hope they don't throw anything that hits you or your family at any future matches as what you are saying is that we shouldn't care less.

I wonder if the person who I saw smashed in the back of the head with a reinforced advertising board at Rochdale feels it's grassing to identify who launched it into the crowd?

The seat came from within the group of lads at the back of the stand so it could be any of that group or even a coward hiding behind them.

As for you Vulva, let's just hope they don't throw anything that hits you or your family at any future matches as what you are saying is that we shouldn't care less.

I wonder if the person who I saw smashed in the back of the head with a reinforced advertising board at Rochdale feels it's grassing to identify who launched it into the crowd?

You're missing the point, you puddin.

The picture is full of people who didn't throw friggin chairs. GET IT?

Guest 03 owl

I think your right in what you are saying, I'm just not sure we should have a Lynch mob, we should not wait until someone is injured either. Personally i don't know where i stand with the idea as it can backfire massively.

Edited by 03 owl

Guest BigDave

total gonads,if machine gun wielding police at our airports started videoing and takin names and addresses of all asian travellers there would be uproar but thats what happens to us everytime we fly abroad to an england match,its bang out of order :angry:

As I've said before on here, being a football fan is the only way you can be legally treated as a second class citizen in this Country, get into trouble at football you can be locked up, get a banning order, have restrictions placed on where you can travel on match days, have to hand your passport in when England are playing abroad. If some dirty basssstard interferes with a child, has sexual photos of children on their computer they get community service or a jail term but have no restrictions placed on their travelling etc.

I'd be dissapointed if I was in that picture, or my son was, being accused of doing something I didn't do. Which is probably the case for the majority of people pictured.

^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly.

Shitty behaviour posting that photo IMO, how many people in the picture even committed an offence?

Guest mrbluesky

^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly.

Shitty behaviour posting that photo IMO, how many people in the picture even committed an offence?

Agreed i think the pic should be took down mods, innocent till proven guilty

It was just a little miss-understanding regarding the seat been ripped out...

It said on the ticket please take up your seat 15 minutes before kick off.

So the kid did but didn't know what to do with it so got rid before plods turned up. :rolleyes:

Here's a photo of the chav gang stood at the back who responsible for hurling the chair at their own fans!

206082_10150255923702385_587872384_7920489_7110400_n.jpg

It was him in the bottom right of the picture :laugh:

Anyway, who takes pictures and then posts them on here ? Grassing your own fans up is abit crap that mate, "were all wednesday arent we" < to coin a phrase.

Guest Saturday Owl

It was him in the bottom right of the picture :laugh:

Anyway, who takes pictures and then posts them on here ? Grassing your own fans up is abit crap that mate, "were all wednesday arent we" < to coin a phrase.

They weren't Wednesday fans, nothing but chavy scummers.

flipping hell. Go flipping throb them off to the old bill if it's putting that muchsand in your ladybit. See what happens then. We'll be forced to sit at everyground we go to and anyone seen to be stretching their legs for longer than a second will be carted off and either nicked or kicked out the ground.