Eric Odhiambo

Guest Davidowls

young striker, well built, looks strong. Think he ticks all the boxes for me. Dont want to be the one to think the song up for him though :-)

young striker, well built, looks strong. Think he ticks all the boxes for me. Dont want to be the one to think the song up for him though :-)

Something along the lines of "Oh Macerana".

Easy...

To the tune of Copacabana

Ode, Od-hi-ambo...

The fastest striker north of Leicester

Ode Od-hi-ambo

Goals and assists were all they were after.

Odhiambo.

The Owls love you...

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Go on then I'll start the sh!tstorm off!!!!!!

4 goals in 18 games in the Scottish league, not good enough and it would cost too much to have his name on the back of ya shirt

For that reason I'm out

lol

Do not know a great deal about him but around 9 goals in 60 games, and two loan spells in league one and two with 9 games brought him the total of 0 goals!!!!!

This lad was amazing for me on FM a few years ago managing St Albans

A true legend

couldnt really cut it at championship level though so I had to let him go eventually

:biggrin:

If Football Manager were an accurate scouting system, then after his 18 goals and 12 assists last season in my York City side, i'd have Lee Peacock back in a heartbeat.

Guest wilyfox

i've never heard of him to be honest - doesn't necessarily mean i'm against it though. i hope we push the Mellor deal through, and manage to sign a fourth striker of the Drew Talbot ilk. would be good to have an impact sub striker of that type with his pace to call upon. he did a great job in that role during '05