SEASON TICKET CARDS

Guest Sheff Owl

As we approach the end of the season, Sheffield Wednesday would like to advise Season Ticket holders on ticketing arrangements for the 2011-12 campaign.

It is important for Season Ticket holders who have already renewed to note that your current card will be valid for next season, therefore please ensure you do not dispose of your current card at the end of this term.

Likewise, if you have a current Season Ticket and have not yet renewed but plan on doing so, you will not be issued with a new card. The 2011-12 games will be loaded on to your current card, which you should keep.

A small number of renewing supporters may need to be issued with a new card dependent on circumstances. The club will contact those fans individually with details by email before the start of the new season.

To ensure you receive these details, please check that your contact email address is up to date in the 'My Account' section of the online shop.

Guest BoomTownOwls

I presume I will get a new one because I have changed seats and therefore the info on the card is wrong?

L.O.L. @ 50p postage.

I don't give a poo poo about it though.

About time we saved some costs. Good work.

Too true.

You don't have to be skint to be thrifty. Loving the common sense approach to it.

However, the romantic in me misses having either booklet itself and/or a card that represents the season. Kept all my season tickets over the years.

(1993/94 has Graham Hydes autograph :blush: )

Guest intercity0wl

Too true.

You don't have to be skint to be thrifty. Loving the common sense approach to it.

However, the romantic in me misses having either booklet itself and/or a card that represents the season. Kept all my season tickets over the years.

(1993/94 has Graham Hydes autograph :blush: )

Same here, I save everthing swfc related, but aint it nice that the club seem to have stopped dithering when making simple business decisions, decision made and communicated to supporters in April regarding the following seasons S/Ts, with the message that any further information will be communicated nearer the time.

Professionalism at Last