Best and worst away fans

who do you feel have been the best away fans = chezzie

Loudest = probably say huddersfield

who brought the most = huddersfield

or who were generally good to talk to in the pub = carlisle

worst away fans = throw up between brentford, hartlepool & brizzle R

Edited by willowl

Guest YorkOwl89

The home away day in the upper leppings lane, I thought the Yeovil fans gave it a good go. But agree with probably Huddersfield as the loudest and they brought the most this season. I gurantee the majority of other teams will be saying that we were the best and loudest fans.

The home away day in the upper leppings lane, I thought the Yeovil fans gave it a good go. But agree with probably Huddersfield as the loudest and they brought the most this season. I gurantee the majority of other teams will be saying that we were the best and loudest fans.

we should some get on other fourms and ask the same question

The most: Huddersfield

The Worst: Hartlepool, for a Saturday game you could basically count the number that made the journey.

Loudest: Hereford I thought were superb,they really enjoyed the day out I think, Rochdale's "Daaaale" chant also sounded very loud.

Friendliest: I thought Dagenham fans were great, they were so excited about going to Hillsborough and were knowledgeable about us as well

Special mention: Plymouth, 10 points deducted, bottom, billion miles to travel and they still took a comfortable 800 to Hillsborough. This puts about 20 of the other clubs followings in this league to shame.

The Worst: Hartlepool, for a Saturday game you could basically count the number that made the journey.

Loudest: Hereford I thought were superb,they really enjoyed the day out I think, Rochdale's "Daaaale" chant also sounded very loud.

Friendliest: I thought Dagenham fans were great, they were so excited about going to Hillsborough and were knowledgeable about us as well

Special mention: Plymouth, 10 points deducted, bottom, billion miles to travel and they still took a comfortable 800 to Hillsborough. This puts about 20 of the other clubs followings in this league to shame.

I can't argue with any of that. Hereford's fans were excellent and really made a cup tie of the match. Dagenham were impressive too for a wee club and the first game of the season. Like you say Plymouth deserve a shout too.

I would have Bristol instead of Hartlepool as the worst fans, followed closely by 'massive' Southampton. The Saints fans did f*ck all throughout the game and it was a Saturday. Bristol's fans were mostly horrible, scummy, little chavs.

very accurate summary

Hereford were the best away fans for me, but Plymouth also deserve a mention for the numbers they brought to Hillsborough during the season they've endured. I'm not doing a worst, I think fans who drag themselves around the country for decades watching a team for whom third tier football is the pinacle of their expectations should be commended for their devotion even if they can all fit in a mini bus.