Middlewood hospital patients working on the kop

Guest intercity0wl

sheffield%20middlewood%20635.jpg

Middlewood Hospital patients working on the Kop

http://www.rotherham-images.co.uk/sheffield-gallery-six-%28u%29.htm

Ah the East bank Memories come flooding back, dare say that back then many of us on the East Bank looked and acted like Middlewood patients, can clearly see the Barier we used to be behind They can keep their seats and their roof, thats how a it should still look imo, feel sorry for those not old enough to have experienced football how it was intended to be watched.

Ah the East bank Memories come flooding back, dare say that back then many of us on the East Bank looked and acted like Middlewood patients, can clearly see the Barier we used to be behind They can keep their seats and their roof, thats how a it should still look imo, feel sorry for those not old enough to have experienced football how it was intended to be watched.

Same here "The Spot" as we called it wasn't just a place to watch football it was a place to meet up with mates who'd left Sheffield and had returned to watch a game.

Why does everyone keep picking on the Stewards ?

They do a good job in difficult circumstances.

I've came across a couple of irritating stewards this season, for example every time i walk through a certain gangway on the north he always ask's to look at my ticket - EVERY time. 5 or 6 people could be infront of me and walk streight past him, but he always stops me.

Some of them go on a bit of a power trip every saturday afternoon. Not tarring them all with the same brush like, but the couple i've met are morons.

When we had the home away day i got in quite early and was sat talking to some of them, they were great, very talkative and obvious Wednesdayites. It's just the select few who let the side down.

I've came across a couple of irritating stewards this season, for example every time i walk through a certain gangway on the north he always ask's to look at my ticket - EVERY time. 5 or 6 people could be infront of me and walk streight past him, but he always stops me.

Some of them go on a bit of a power trip every saturday afternoon. Not tarring them all with the same brush like, but the couple i've met are morons.

When we had the home away day i got in quite early and was sat talking to some of them, they were great, very talkative and obvious Wednesdayites. It's just the select few who let the side down.

Do you look dodgy? :ph34r::biggrin:

There was a steward in the kop one saturday and every person that walked near his section he had to look at their ticket :laugh: While he was running after someone else to check their ticket, he'd forget who's tickets he'd looked at and asked us for ours again. Happened around 5 times! :laugh: :laugh:

Do you look dodgy? :ph34r::biggrin:

There was a steward in the kop one saturday and every person that walked near his section he had to look at their ticket :laugh: While he was running after someone else to check their ticket, he'd forget who's tickets he'd looked at and asked us for ours again. Happened around 5 times! :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think i look dodgy, jeans, trainers and the blue and white strip on, maybe he's a secret blunt and stops everyone with a Wednesday shirt on? Or maybe he bats for the other team and just likes to stop me because he fancies me?!? :ph34r:

Note to all streight north standers, avoid gangway C!