Teale or Mcgovern?

As Jon-Paul McGovern returns to hillsborough on monday, I thought it would be interesting to compare him with Gary Teale,both industrious wingers who are probably no longer at the peak of there careers.

For me McGovern just takes it,I thought he was a very positive member of the promotion winning team,like all wingers had his frustrating days but never took his frustrations out on others,and appeared to be

a bit of a dressing room joker.As for Teale I would never doubt his effort ,and has put some very good shifts in of late since Megson has turned things around,but at times his lack of quality is beyond belief,and always seems at odds with team mates on the pitch.It could be said that Mcgovern played in a better team? I just wonder if mondays match might have us clamoring for the return of JP7 :biggrin:

they are both old and have lost their pace.

we do too much living in the past (fair enough who can blame us?) as a fanbase.

we need to talk about the future and names of wingers who can take us there; i will start

M. Weston...F. Zoko....continue at whim

Monday is the future and both are likely to play,but I do agree,we must add plenty of pace to the squad this summer.

Guest totemowl

Sad that so many Wednesday fans are coming out in support of the opposition player.

It's all about the losing mentality isn't it!