An Audience With Milan Mandaric

Guest Deleted member

With the 2010-11 season nearing an end The Sheffield Wednesday Supporters' Society, Wednesdayite, are holding another one of its regular members meeting in May and our special guest for the evening will be the owner of SWFC, Milan Mandarić.

The evening will be held at Hillsborough on Wednesday 4th May and will start at 7.30pm and Mr. Mandarić will be there to answer all your burning questions.

The meeting is open to Wednesdayite members only so should you wish to attend the meeting you need to reserve your place as soon as possible as we expect demand will exceed the number available. Admittance will be strictly by ticket only.

As a member you can reserve you place by clicking here and completing your details.

However all is not lost if you aren't currently a member and would like to apply to attend, you can join Wednesdayite for only £5 by clicking here and then putting your PayPal receipt number on the ticket application form which can be found by clicking here.

How will I know if I have been successful? I have just out 2 seperate applications in and subscribed using pay pal for both me and my husband, but Im not very good at this IT stuff and Ive a feeling I may have put an incorrect digit on the form when its asked for my reference number

How will I know if I have been successful? I have just out 2 seperate applications in and subscribed using pay pal for both me and my husband, but Im not very good at this IT stuff and Ive a feeling I may have put an incorrect digit on the form when its asked for my reference number

Hi tracey

Both you and your husband have been allocated tickets which will be emailed out to everyone later this week, once they have all gone. Currently we only have about 60 spaces left and are allocated on a first come first served basis.

Edited by pahowl

Hi, thanks so much for that. I need to apologise if I have screwed up on the IT side. I think I may have sent my request twice!!! But of course I shall only be wanting the 2 tickets, so sorry if I have caused a headache. Looking forward to the event and also pleased to have joined wednesdsayite as both me and my husband are looking at travelling to alot of the away games next season so will make use of the away coach

Guest Deleted member

The event is very nearly fully subscribed with still well over a week to go - although if numbers continue to go so well we have been assured we can change to the 1867 Lounge and hopefully accomodate everyone who wants to attend.

Please see the Wednesdayite website for more details. http://www.wednesdayite.com/news/wednesdayite-news/655-members-meeting-with-milan-mandaric.html

For those questioning Wednesdayites continued existence. I'm happy to come along to any venue you like, I will buy the first round of drinks and sit and discuss Wednesdayite, its past, the present and its future. Rest assured - that Wednesdayite DOES have a future, and just like Sheffield Wednesday a very different future now that the clubs ownership issues have been resolved.

Finally - can I request that this post isn't moved to the Wednesdayite section - as this event is open to any fan who is willing to pay the £5 membership of the organisation and therefore by moving it to a section predominantly read by Wednesdayite members you may be excluding genuine fans who want an opportunity to pose questions to the Chairman.