An Audience With Milan Mandaric

I would have loved to attend but The Wednesday CC have the small matter of their first league game to attend toon the 4th at Abbeydale. However, I will be renewing my membership when due, as I saw in Wednesdayite as a form of insurance that would have contributed greatly to us avoiding the distinct possibility of going to the wall.

I hope all Wednesdayite members will reciprocate in becoming members of The Wednesday CC which hopes in the fullness of time to become a vibrant Cricket & Social Club, all encompassing, all inclusive with ever strengthening community links.

We have on Thursday 28th April the inaugural meeting in Dooley Suite. Sunday 1st May first game Thorncliffe at Chapeltown 2 pm.

Hope it all goes well and can someone remember the Hendersons please.

Guest Deleted member

I would have loved to attend but The Wednesday CC have the small matter of their first league game to attend toon the 4th at Abbeydale. However, I will be renewing my membership when due, as I saw in Wednesdayite as a form of insurance that would have contributed greatly to us avoiding the distinct possibility of going to the wall.

I hope all Wednesdayite members will reciprocate in becoming members of The Wednesday CC which hopes in the fullness of time to become a vibrant Cricket & Social Club, all encompassing, all inclusive with ever strengthening community links.

We have on Thursday 28th April the inaugural meeting in Dooley Suite. Sunday 1st May first game Thorncliffe at Chapeltown 2 pm.

Hope it all goes well and can someone remember the Hendersons please.

Is the inaugural meeting free for all to attend?

For those questioning Wednesdayites continued existence. I'm happy to come along to any venue you like, I will buy the first round of drinks and sit and discuss Wednesdayite, its past, the present and its future. Rest assured - that Wednesdayite DOES have a future, and just like Sheffield Wednesday a very different future now that the clubs ownership issues have been resolved..

Nige, I am taking a bus trip to Raffle's. We would like to discuss one or two points with you.

Guest Deleted member

In raffles? If so, let's take an owlstalk coach. Hope you've got deep pockets Nigel.

very deep

short arms too... biggrin.gif

Guest Deleted member

Finally - can I request that this post isn't moved to the Wednesdayite section - as this event is open to any fan who is willing to pay the £5 membership of the organisation and therefore by moving it to a section predominantly read by Wednesdayite members you may be excluding genuine fans who want an opportunity to pose questions to the Chairman.

Cheers for that

*shakes head in disbelief*

Are the emails going out today? I thought I had read somewhere that they were?

The e-tickets were issued today at 6pm

If you have applied but not received it first check your spam box and then email me paul.holmes@wednesdayite.com if you haven't received yours.